Chapter 13

A few minutes later

   Two nurses came in, each one holding a baby, and carefully placed one in each of Artemis' arms. Artemis stared at them in awe and amazement
   "Hi babies," Artemis said as she sniffled, "It's mommy. You have no idea how happy I am now that I finally get to meet you." She placed a soft kiss on both of their foreheads. 
   Damian John Grayson and Iris Paula West. Her little bundles of joy.
   Damien had black hair and grey eyes. While Iris had red hair and green eyes. "You look just like your daddy," Artemis said to Iris.
   Then there was a knock at the door. "Come in." Wally and Dick decided that Wally would go in first. "Hi Wally," Artemis said as Wally walked in and gave Artemis a kiss on the lips. He looked down at the pink bundle in her right arm. "We had a girl," Artemis said. Wally gently picked Iris up from Artemis' arm making sure to support the head.
   "Hey baby girl. It's your daddy...." Wally's voice trailed off in Artemis' ears as she turned her attention to her baby boy. "Hi Damian." She stoked his cheek with her thumb. He let out a small baby grunt. Artemis laughed a little.
   Just then Dick walked in. He keeled down on the floor and looked at Damian. "Hey little man," he said as he looked at his son in awe. "He kinda looks like you already," Artemis said, "you wanna hold him?" Artemis asked. Dick hesitated before reaching his arms out.
   Artemis fell back into the bed in exhaustion. She was in labor for 19 hours. But she knew it was all worth it because now she had two beautiful, precious babies.

A/N The end. I hope you all enjoyed this story
                                            -Corkyfangirl