Chapter 2

Naturally Artemis would have gone to her mother's but she had passed away almost a year ago. She decided to go to Dick's house.
   If she had went to Megan's or Zatanna's they would have just asked her a million questions and pitied her. She hated that. But with Dick he wouldn't ask questions. He would wait for her to open up. He wouldn't treat her any different. That was one of the things she loved most about him.
   "Hey 'Mis," he said as he let her in. "Hey," Artemis said, "You have any beer?" "Yeah in the fridge. I'll go get it," he walked towards then kitchen the came back with two beers. "What happened," he asked. Artemis stayed silent for awhile. "Wally cheated on me," Artemis replied annoyingly. She began to chug on down a beer. "Sorry," Dick said as he opened a beer.
   Almost an hour later of talking and drinking they were drunk. Artemis suddenly started crying. "I'm such an idiot." "Why's that?" Dick asked. "I knew Wally was cheating me and I didn't do anything." "Hey. It's not your fault," he pulled her into a hug. Artemis leaned in closer.
   Artemis would by lying if she said she wasn't attracted to him. He was no longer the scrawny little 13 year old. He'd grown tall and had put on some muscle. Artemis put her hand under his shirt and felt his abs. "'Mis. What're you doing?" Artemis didn't say anything. Instead she just straddled his hips and kissed him. Dick didn't stop her. He put his hands on her legs, stood up and carried her to his bedroom.

The next morning

When Artemis woke up she noticed she wasn't in her bed. Her bed didn't have silk sheets with a tempepetic mattress. Shit. I didn't... Artemis looked down and noticed she was naked. Fuck. Then she noticed that Dick wasn't in bed. She quickly grabbed her clothes from the floor and left.

A/N I know this chapter was kinda sucky but I promise I won't disappoint with the next one. Artemis finds herself in a difficult situation.