azuki ben / midori ken: cali girls

Ya girl just went to the beach!!!! Yea. Just had an awesome time in Huntington. I love living here in Cali

"Ken! Ben!" Valt yelled as he ran up to said boys. Ben growled softly, but remained solely neutral. "I've got someone I'd like you to meet. I think you'll both really like her. She flew in all the way from California to meet you!"

You walked in, (H/C) hair blowing behind you. They stared. It was almost impossible to take their eyes off you.

"This is my friend, (Y/N)!" Valt said. You tossed your hair. Ben and Ken will tell you even today, they thought it was so hot when you did that.

"Hey, guys. Valt's told me a lot about you. You're from the Beasts, right?" You said, putting your sunglasses on top of your head so they could see your eyes. Ben bit his lip. Both Ken and Ben rushed over and put their elbows on your shoulders.

"Hey." They said in unison. Valt smirked. He knew this was going to happen. And the next few weeks were going to be chaos.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

"Ughhhhh... it's so hot!" You yelled. The hot Californian sun beat dow on you, Ben, and Ken. "Let's go to the waves now. You guys!!!" You ran down without them and Ben and Ken ran in after you.

"Be careful!" They both yelled at you. You didn't hear them. You were too busy playing in the cold surf.

"Maybe it was a bad idea to bring you two to Cali!! I didn't you were the beach mom type!!" You said, laughing. They both groaned and jumped into the surf with you.

"Why is it so cold?" Keru whined. Ben stared at Ken with a face that said 'are you really whining? In front of her?' You explained that water from Alaska took the California current down to where you were now. They both nodded and thought about how pretty and smart you were. Ben impulsivley picked you up and carried you to the surf. You screamed and told him to put you down.

"As you wish, princess." Ben said as he dropped you back in the ocean. You laughed and blushed at the name 'princess'. Ken gasped and ran over.

"Are you OK, (Y/N)?!" Keru asked sweetly.

"What'd he do to you, girlie?" Besu asked sassily. You smirked.

"Keru, Besu! He's a terrible man! Arrest him!" You said with a dramatic flair. Ben rolled his eyes, but played along.

"Oh please, I'm innocent!" Ben said. Since you were on your knees from Ben dropping you, you banged your head against Ben's knees. Ben blushed and ruffled your hair.

"Stay away from her, perp!" Besu yelled, waving his tiny cloth hands. Ben raised his hands in defeat, before falling to his knees beside you and placing his hands behind his head.

"No, no! Don't hurt him!" You gently yelled, throwing your arms around Ben's neck and placing your head on his shoulder. Ken grimaced slightly. You were touching Ben's bare shoulder. Ben smirked. He knew Ken was pissed. Ben teasingly placed his arms around your shoulders and kissed your cheek. Ken growled. Ken snatched you up and Ben chased after you both.

"Come back with her!" Ben yelled as you ran along the beach. Ken shook his head and ran faster. Ben finally caught up and tackled you both. You fell to the ground, giggling.

"Why were you so mad, Ken?" You asked, poking his cheek. He glared at Ben. Ben smirked wider. "Ooooooohhhh. I know why you're upset. It's something Ben did, isn't it?"

"Listen, girlie. Ken's business is Ken's buisness." Besu stated.

"Oh, he's just mad because you're hanging out more with me." Ben said smugly, making you blush intensely. Ken gasped and glared. Both Ken and Ben started yelling at eachother.

"Stop!!!!!" You yelled. They both shut up. "Stop fighting!!"

Ben looked to his feet and Ken shuffled his.

"Sorry..." they said in unison.

"So, what's the issue? 'Cuz I know that's not the only issue between you two." You said, crossing your arms.

"Well, Ken said that he likes you, then I told him I like you more. So, then we realized that we both liked you and then..." Ben said.

"Yeah..." Ken whispered. You blushed slightly. This was the first time you had heard him talk. Not Keru and Besu.

"What?! You both like me?!" You gently yelled. Ben nodded. "You guys... I like you both too, but...."

"We don't care. You can have two boyfriends." Ken whispered.

"OK."