The 'Date'

Amelias P.O.V

BEEP BEEP BEEP.

The Alarm went off at 7:00 in the morning. My hand hit the alarm button and i got out of the bed. Walking to the bathroom, i sighed. I took a shower then put on my clothes. A Red hoodie, Skinny Jeans, Red Sneakers, and black fingerless gloves. I pulled my Quills/hair into a ponytail and i grabbed my bag and phone. I walked out the door and got on my motorcycle.

                Sonics P.O.V

I saw Amelia arrive at school on her motorcycle. Since when did she have a motorcycle?! Oh well. When she walked in i could hear Guys whistling "grr.." i growled quietly and watched her walk to her locker.

                Normal P.O.V

Amelia was getting checked out by other Guys while Sonic was getting angry at them. Later at Lunch Amelia sat with her friends but alot of other people walked up to her. When school ended Amelia was tired of guyd walking to her to she teleported home. She thought about her and Sonics so called 'date'. Amelia put her phone in her back pocket and waited for Sonic. While Amelia was waiting Sonic was nervous. He ran to her house and knocked on her door. Amelia opened the door and ran off with him. For the rest of the day They hung out together,laughing, having a great time.

               Sonics P.O.V

"So...have you ever dated someone?" I asked her "Well...No. I'm waiting for the right guy. But I'm just not wanting a relationship right now.." She answered back "oh" I did a Fake smile but i hurt inside..She didn't want a relationship? I sighed quietly "what's wrong?" She asked "oh..uh nothing.." I fake smiled again, "Ok..well its getting late. Thank you for tonight" She kissed my cheek and ran off.  I blushed "She will be mine..." I said to myself then ran off