Christmas

Hello! So I said I'd finish this story and I meant it so therefore I will be updating now! Thanks for the views and votes and comments I really do appreciate it. Anyways, part 6!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                  No ones pov
It was Christmas time and the whole gang had set on making a party. They were going to have it at Rouges house, since hers was probably the biggest. There was going to be eating and dancing and gift exchanging and singing, it was gonna be great!! But there was an issue with one certain hedgehog. The blue blue was sitting on a branch thinking about a certain pink someone. The Jade eyed girl was his everything. He wanted tonight to be perfect, he would kiss her and tell her his feelings. Simple right? Well now for him, he was nervous. He has never felt like this before and was not sure she would even like it. He didn't want to mess up how close they were, yet he can't even hold it in any longer. Once he thought about doing it, he noticed the girl he was thinking about walking to him.
"Hey Sonikku! Party is almost ready everyone's waiting on ya! Let's go" Amy smiled brightly and pulled him up
"ok Ames I'm coming I'm coming!" He chuckled at the sakura hedgehog and to her surprise, picked her up. He zoomed straight to Rouges house, setting her down and waving at his two tailed best friend.
Amy smacked his arm "not nice! I wasn't ready!" She pouts and crosses her arms "ok sorry sorry!" He laughed as she puffed and walked off, smiling at her.
The Bat laughed and yelled "let's get this party started!!!"

~time skip~

Everyone had ate and danced, and now it's time for the group to settle down sing some songs and exchange gifts. Not to mention say Happy Birthday to Jesus (get mad all you want but it's what I do it's what they do).  It went from Cream to Tails To Rouge to Shadow and so on. Everyone exchanged and it was time for Sonic and Amy's. (Oh Amy got from Shadow a pink chain bracelet and from Silver a rose charm for it) Sonic stood up and led Amy to a specific spot. His cheeks turned a shade of pink as he looked down at her. "Amy... I want to say..Merry Christmas.. And.. I.." He leaned in closer with each word, and their lips met for a soft kiss. He pulled away a little and leaned to her ear "I love you..." He leaned back and saw her wide eyed and blushing. She looked around and looked at him. "U-uh... Thank you... H-here's mine..." She gave him a blue box that held inside a new pair of shoes that were red with a black stripe and gold chains on it. "These are amazing!! Thank you!"  He cheered as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her close into an embrace. She smiled and hugged back, blushing at his gift. she did like it. She thought she was developing feelings for him because she felt weird around him.  She didn't want to get hurt thought and hoped to get rid of them, but the kids made it worse. "Merry Christmas Sonikku..." 
"Merry Christmas Ames.."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Over 500 words! Sorry for the sucky chapter I gotta get used to this and I know it's past Christmas! I hope you had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New year! Peace!