thirty four

"Rise and shine sleepy head". A voice calls as something pokes my face.

Groaning, I try and roll over but unfortunately can't due to something sitting on me. Slowly opening my eyes, I see Jisung sitting on my stomach as he continued to poke at my face with his finger.

"Good you're up now". He smiles at me. "Chan and Minho made everyone breakfast".

"Good morning to you too". I laugh slightly as I try and push him off me.

"Good morning my angel, it's a lovely morning isn't it?". He smiles before laughing as he pushes my hands away.

"Jisung, get off". I whine.

"Not until you say that you'll go eat".

I roll my eyes, "Fine I'll go eat".

Jisung gets off me and helps me get out of the bed, "Come on let's go eat".

I pull my hands inside the hoodie I was wearing before walking downstairs with Jisung.

"Good morning, Joelle!". Felix smiles brightly.

"Good morning, Felix". I smile back.

"All the food is on the table, come on let's eat".

____________

"I'll be going with Joelle and her friends while Changbin takes you guys to the safe house. We'll be there shortly too". Jisung says, explain everything to the others after we finished eating our breakfast.

"And what are we doing exactly?". Woojin asks.

"You'll be getting the stuff you need like clothes or just whatever you need. We'll just be at this house until everything blows over with Taemin". Jisung says.

"Okay".

Soon, Changbin took Minho, Felix, Seungmin and Hyunjin to the house while Jisung took us back to our house to get our things.

"Do you think this will really work?". I ask Jisung as I packed my clothes.

"I'm hoping". He pauses. "And if it doesn't, he'll have to deal with me".

I shake my head, "But that's not what I want so this better work".

"Let's not talking about Taemin. Let's just think of this as a little vacation". Jisung smiles, walking towards me as he wraps his arms around me.

I look up at him, "Deal".

Woojin knocks on the open door, "Okay lovebirds, we're all ready".

"Okay let's go then". I smile, grabbing my bags.

Jisung helped me and grabbed some while we walked back downstairs where the others were with their bags.

"Ready?". Jisung asks.

"Yes". Jeongin smiles.

The six of us then walked out the front door and back into Chan's car.

"Okay, where are we going?". Chan asks as he got into the drivers seat.

Jisung reaches over to put something into the gps, "We're going there".

_________________

In total, it probably took us an hour until we arrived to this safe house. It was outside of the city in a small little town up in the mountain area. Once we pulled up in front of the house, we saw Minho's car parked in front. It was a giant white house, trees grew all around it along with other plants and flowers.

"Here we are". Jisung smiles, opening his door.

Yuna stares out the window, "It's so nice".

"I'm going to fight one of them if they get the good rooms". Woojin laughs, grabbing his bags before rushing into the house.

Chan does the same thing, "Wait, I'll join him".

"Sometimes I wonder who's the actual youngest". I laugh, shaking my head at the older boys.

Let's hope this works.