thirty two

Jisung's pov

Hours passed and I was still smiling over the fact that Joelle said yes. I felt like I've been holding that in for a million years.

"Oooh why do you look different?". Changbin teases.

"What do you mean?". I ask

"You seem happier". He gasps. "You asked!".

"Yes I did". I smile again.

"Guys! Jisung asked Joelle out!". Binnie yells at the others.

Great, thanks Changbin.

"And?!". Felix yells, running up to me.

"She said yes".

All of them, including Joelle's friends, freak out.

"Yes, Jiselle is real!". Jeongin and Minho shout together. 

Chan places a hand on my shoulder, "I trust that you'll make her happy and take care of her. I don't want her hurt again".

"I promise I'll take care of her. Don't worry so much Chan, she'll be fine with me". I give a reassuring smile.

"I hope so".

"Guys the pizza is here!". Hyunjin calls from the front door.

"Jisung, go get Joelle". Minho says, carrying pizza boxes into the kitchen.

I nod my head before walking back up to my room to wake her up. She laid there peacefully on my bed, blankets wrapped around her small body, her hair was partially in her face.

Cute.

"Hey, Joelle, you gotta get up. You need to eat something". I slightly shake her shoulder, earning a groan from her.

"Jo". I shake her again.

This calls for a heavy duty weapon.

I move hands to her sides and start tickling her.

"Okay! Okay! I'm up". She laughs, squirming under my touches as she kicks her legs.

"Good now come on before the guys eat all the food".

"I don't want to get up". She whines.

"Joelle". I stare at her. "You need to go eat, come on".

I pick her up, carrying her over my shoulder as she continues to whine.

"Jisung, I just want to go back to sleep". Joelle whines more as she dragged out my name.

"You can sleep after you eat something. Plus, it's pizza and I know you love pizza".

Joelle frantically tries to get down, "I can walk, I have to go get some before Yuna eats it all".

"Oh shush, we're already here". I laugh, putting her down as we reach the entrance to the kitchen.

"Look who it is!". Minho shouts as Joelle and I enter the kitchen.

"Its our official new addition to the family!". Hyunjin laughs.

"What?". Joelle stares in confusion as she grabs a slice of pizza.

"Jisung told us". Felix smiles.

"No, I partially told Changbin and then he told you guys". I defend.

"So you guys know?". Joelle smiles lightly as she sits down next to Felix.

"Yes, all nine of us know and we're happy for you both". Chan smiles.

"Thank you Chan, thank you all". Joelle smiles more.

"We're just thankful that Jisung finally asked". Seungmin laughed.

"Okay this isn't pick on Jisung day". I say before taking a bite.

They all just laugh and continue on to a different subject.

"Wow it's already 8:30 pm". Changbin shakes his head.

Joelle's eyes widen, "We have that meeting at 9 pm".

"Oh I completely forgot". I give them rest of my pizza to Felix before running into my room and grabbing my shoes.

Joelle followed me and grabbed her shoes as well.

"Hey, don't tell Chaelyn, she'll make a huge deal about it". She laughs as she finished putting on her shoes.

"I won't". I chuckle. "Come on, let's go".

"What meeting?". Changbin asked as we returned back into the living room.

"SA meeting, we have to go now". I say, causing Changbin to practically run to his room.

"Be careful, I don't like this but just be careful". Chan sighs before hugging Joelle.

"I will, don't worry". She gives a reassuring smile.

"Do you have the note?". I ask her quietly.

"Yeah, are we going to tell him?".

I smile at her, "We have to. Everything will be fine, you know how he is". 

"Okay I'm ready". Changbin returns.

Minho holds out his hand which held his car keys, "Here".

"Thank you". I grab them. "We'll be back later, don't wait up for us. Oh and Seungmin, show them to the guest rooms".

"I will". He nods his head.

"Bye, be careful!". They all say before the three of us leave the house and walk towards the car.

"I'm getting nervous, it's my first meeting". Joelle laughs nervously as she rubs her hands together.

"Angel, everything will be fine. Usually in these meetings it's just us having fun and then we'll get to the serious parts". I smile at her.

Joelle just nods and smiles on response. Crickets and the sound of traffic filled out ears as we got in the car.

What a day this has been.