Chapter 8- Merry Go Ride

Doing this again... Anyways I wanted to apologize for the horrible updating schedule. I've been either busy or too lazy to update.
Oh, and I have a surprise at the end of the chapter.

*Cancer jolts awake, the haunting image of a knife flying into her chest flashing over and over in her mind.*

Pisces: *Groggily looks at Cancer* Hmm? What's wrong?

Cancer: *Panting with her eyes wide and body drenched in a cold sweat* I... I... I don't know. *She looks down to see her pendant glowing* That's odd... Usual it only glows when I use it or... *Her eyes widen* Get down!

Pisces: Wha-? *A knife flies past her face and she screams* The f*ck? *She scurries backwards and looks in the direction if the knife* What's happening?

Cancer: *Her eyes glow and she shakes her head* I don't know! Someone is throwing knives at us, that's all!

*Seconds later and a knife lands near the two, a note speared onto the blade. It reads: 'Always watch your back...'*

Pisces: *Whimpers and hugs Cancer* What do they want? And why?

Cancer: *Shakes her head* I don't know but whatever it is, it's not something we should give up. We need to show this to Capri, she'll know what to do. *She gets up, clutching the note*

Pisces: You're right. *She gets up as well and the two walk to the kitchen*

Capricorn: Fancy seeing you up so early. *She narrows her eyes* What's wrong? And is that a note I see? *She walks up to the two with a concerned expression*

Cancer: Well, we were sleeping when I woke up from a bad dream and almost immediately someone began to throw knives at us. This is the note we found on one. *Hands Capricorn the note*

Capricorn: *She nods* Alright, I'll look at this later but we have the host coming over in three... Two... One...

Horizon: *Enters perfectly on cue* Hello everyone! We have more TOD from Musa. *She sees the letter* And we have more trouble too... *Frowns*

Pisces: Things... Happened when you were gone. *She flinches at the memory* Every night, someone will wake up having had a horrible dream. I was first, and it's gone backwards order. Cancer is one of the last to have a bad dream...

Cancer: *She shivers* I don't think that was a dream... But nevermind that. What's the quota for today?

Horizon: We're visiting the Studio again, but this time all the dares are inside and hopefully nothing goes wrong... *She sighs* Hold on and I'll get everyone here...

All the other Zodiacs: We're already here.

Horizon: *Jumps* I did not see you there! Alright, let's go now. *She snaps her fingers and everyone is transported to the Studio* Here we are? And... Is that... Scarlet?

Scarlet: *She's sitting on the vending machine* Hi!

Scorpio: *Blinks* What the f-

Aquarius: *Cuts him off with a hand to his mouth* Maybe not curse right now.

Scorpio: *Rolls his eyes and takes Aquarius's hand off his mouth* Okay.

Horizon: Let me gather Musa's Zodiacs, and Cantic (Muse with a new name) is here but I won't bother him for anything I have it all on my phone.

*A few minutes later*

Austin: I'm assuming we're here to give you guys your truths? *He leans against the wall*