Chapter 7- *Record Screech*

First of all, I would like to wish a happy birthday to Candice (ZodiacVlogs)! Second of all, I apologize for the very slow updates, I've been busy with camps and just had my friend's birthday party on Saturday, and on Sunday we had a family tradition that's hard to describe... So I'll try and update as much as I can this week.

Horizon: *Knocks on the door* Guys! Guys! I have an announcement!

Libra: *Opens the door and lets Horizon inside* What kind of announcement?

Horizon: We have some special guests today, from Musa's TOD book, and not the Sodiacs, but also, there's something I need to tell you guys, Cancer in particular. Can you get them all in the main room so I can tell them?

Libra: Sure, wonder what's so important that you came at six in the morning but okay.... *Walks off to find the others* Hey guys! Wake up Horizon's here!

*After about five minutes of getting everyone in the same place*

Aries: So what's the news, Horizon? Seems very important to have you wake us up at 6 o'clock in the morning. *He's fiddling with a small wire Leo have him*

Leo: Yeah, not all of us are morning people, as you can see. *Yawns and leans against Aries* Good thing I went to sleep early yesterday.

Horizon: *Inhales* I think I know who the assassin is, but I can't be sure. Also, Cancer, I just found out your brother is graduating high school.

Cancer: Really? Oh my goodness I'm so proud of him! *Smiles brightly and claps her hands*

Pisces: You mean her younger brother Ciel? I remember him from a long time ago when he was about 8! *Eyes sparkle* That's wonderful!

Horizon: Yes, that's him. But on the topic of the assassin, it may be someone we know very well. I just can't pinpoint who it is! The signature is something familiar, but I'm not the best at identification and it was overlaid with too many different signatures that I couldn't trace it.

Leo: *Face goes a shade paler as he remembers the scent he caught on the blade* Oh god I hope that's not him..... It can't be him.... Right?

Aries: *Whispers to Leo* Well we don't know for sure. Maybe you should take a look at that blade again, yeah?

Leo: *Nods quietly* Okay. I'll try.

Horizon: Anyways.... Since the truths we've been given correspond with our special guests, let's bring them in! Everybody welcome the Fallen Twelve, also known as Musa's TOD Zodiacs. *Whispers to the Zodiacs* They have Earth names so we don't get confused. First up is Aries, also known as Austin.

*A boy with dusky brown hair and light blue eyes walks in waving, looking around the house*

Austin: Well this is a nice place. It's not as big as the Studio though....

Aries: Well we don't usually have 24 people playing truth or dares at once and there aren't as many insane dates to do so far, otherwise it would be much bigger.

Austin: Eh, good point. *He sits down on one of the seats in the living room and looks at the door*

Horizon: Next we have Taurus, in this case Teresa.

*A girl with deep red hair and warm amber eyes strolls in with a cheery smile on her face. She waves to the Zodiacs and they wave back*

Teresa: Hello everyone! Nice to meet you all! *Goes and immediately sits next to Austin*