Chapter 2- Like Looking For A Needle In A Haystack

So today we have two dares: one by PineconeGaming and the other by Cutemermaidauthor17. Thanks guys for those... Oh boy.

*It was a nice Tuesday and the Zodiacs had gotten back from their classes. Aries, Leo, and Capricorn were chatting in the living room, Cancer, Pisces, and Taurus were in Cancer's room listening to music, Gemini and Sagittarius were exchanging puns in the kitchen, Scorpio and Aquarius were in Aqua's room watching an anime, and Virgo and Libra were having fun doing... Who knows what. There was a knock at the door, and Virgo went up and open it. Standing there was the red haired girl from a yesterday, Horizon.*

Virgo: Hi! Welcome back!

Horizon: *Smiles* It's good to be back, Virgo. I have some more truths or dares for you guys from the ask blog.

Virgo: *Jumps* Yay! *Turns to call the others* Guys Horizon is back!

Aries: *From the living room* What for?

Virgo: More TOD! From the ask blog!

Aries, Leo, and Capricorn: *Comes to the door* *Simultaneously* Oh sh*t.

Horizon: Yup. We're back with TOD and we have dares, with no truths this time, by PineconeGaming and Cutemermaidauthor17.

Capricorn: What kinds of dares? *Raises an eyebrow*

Horizon: One is for you the ones strongest in combat to fight the Eidolen Teralyst (I am not joking he legit said this!). And the other is for all of you to do an escape room. The fight is up first because I have a feeling it'll take less time than an escape room.

Cancer: What is the Eidolon Teralyst? *Tips her head*

Sagittarius: It's one of the bosses in a raid from Warframe. Also it carries one of three fragments that make up the Eidolon. Its really complicated so don't ask further...

Cancer: Okay I can see that... *Swallows* Oh dear...

Horizon: Since this is for those best in combat, who would you guys say fits that description?

Aries: Me, Leo, Taurus, Sagittarius, Capri, Scorpio, and Aquarius.

Capricorn: Me? Really?

Aries: Have you seen yourself fight? Seriously, you can kick *ss!

Capricorn: *Surprised* Well... Thanks.

Leo: I have to agree. Cap you can be bad*ss when you need to be. Remember when we fought Cygnus after he went all cuckoo crazy?

Capricorn: I do remember that. Geez it was tough!

Horizon: *Slightly annoyed* Enough with the reminiscing and onto the actual fight please!

Leo: Okay, okay! *Steps back* Sheesh no need to be so blunt!

Horizon: ..... *Sigh* Anyway....

*The ground starts shaking*

Aquarius: Umm... Horizon?

Horizon: Since we don't have the time for a full on raid since there's going to be an escape room, I decided you can just fight the boss! Meet the Eidolon Teralyst!

*A translucent gold shield appears around the Zodiacs not participating*

*Those fighting get out their weapons and necklaces*