Chapter 6- Inter-Dimensional Pop Ups

Okay, sorry for not updating but I just got back from Canada. Anyways, this book isn't just TOD, there's story in it too, like Pisces' foster mother passing away. And please give me some dares involving music I want to do those! Have fun reading!

*A knock on the door sounds. Scorpio rolls his eyes and goes to get it.*

Scorpio: Hey Horizon, you back for more TOD? *Leans against the doorframe*

Horizon: *Chuckles* Yes, I am. But we have something special for the TOD! *Eyes glitter*

Scorpio: *Raises an eyebrow* And that is...?

Aquarius: What is all this talk about TOD? *Hugs Scorpio's waist from behind him*

Scorpio: *Looks at Aquarius* Hey Aqua. Apparently, Horizon has something special planned for the TOD episode.

Horizon: *Smiles softly* Yes, I do.... We're visiting the Studio from Musa's TOD book! *Grins*

Earth and Water signs (not including Scorpio, since he's already at the door: WHAAAAAT?

Horizon: Not time for talk, let's go! *Flicks her hand and a small portal appears* Also, they live in a different dimension, not to mention a different country.

Capricorn: We live on Celestial Earth in Stellae, which is the capital city. *Looks at the portal* Shall we go?

Libra (who just got there): Yeah! I've done this before, so hold on! *Pulls them both through the portal*

All the (other) Zodiacs: *Walk through the portal*

Horizon: *Waits until everyone is through then walks in herself* This might feel a tad strange, so be prepared!

Scorpio: F*ck I get motion sick! *Walks to the edge of the portal* This way I'll be far away enough to not... You know.

Aquarius: Just focus on one spot, you'll be fine. *Notices his eyes looking at her* Really?

Scorpio: *Snickers* You said to look at one spot, and I am.

Horizon: *Rolls her eyes and sighs* Alright, here we go! *Snaps fingers*

*The portal starts to rush past them, colors and lights blurring around them as it moves faster and faster, soon becoming to bright inside to see*

Taurus: *Covering her eyes* I thought this was going to just be a bumpy ride, not blindingly bright! What the f*ck, Horizon?

Horizon: I never used this power before so sorry about this! *Flinches*

*The light finally dies down and the Zodiacs are in a large studio, a boy is standing off to the side near a vending machine, as well as a tall girl with soft pink hair and silver eyes*

Scorpio: Hey! Hey guys! *Snaps his fingers loudly*

The boy: *Looks at them* What-? *Almost falls over in shock* Wait a minute... Oh, I remember you!

Scorpio: *Walks over to the boy and they high five* Hey Scorp, how's it been?

Scorp: Well, we just got back from a mission that some anonymous person sent us. They said they had business with Valerie... For some reason, and couldn't face her, so they had us do it instead. We had dirt with her anyway.

Sagittarius: *Is grinning and looking around for someone* Know where Sagi is?

Scorp: *Points to the main room* In there- wait. *Looks closer at Sagittarius* You were the guy that came on our mission with us and helped beat up the guards! Who Musa called Seth... *Snickers*