Chapter 4- Meet The Masters

Truths and dares are from Musiccakez.

*The Zodiacs are watching Ouran HSHC (from a previous chapter) since they actually liked the anime. A knock sounds from the door and Cancer gets up without a word to get it.*

Cancer: Hello again, Horizon. I'm assuming we have new truths and dares to do?

Horizon: Right you are, Cancer! And nice to see you again as well.

Pisces: Why don't we start now?

Horizon: Alright then, we have truths and dares from Musiccakez.

Earth and Water signs: *Fangirl* Holy sh*t!

Horizon: I'm guessing you know who Musa is?

Cancer: We're fans, actually! Even Scorpio, though he doesn't like to admit it.

Scorpio: *Hides behind Aquarius* You saw nothing!

Horizon: *Sigh* Goodness gracious... Anyway, the first truth is for all of you. Musa asks if you like K-pop and if so, who's your favorite artist?

Capricorn: We don't really know the genre, like the author, but for me I guess Blackpink? I dunno...

Horizon: That's fine. The second truth for all of you asks that if you've read Musa's books, who your favorite Sodiac is?

Aries: We've all read Musa's TOD book sometime or another, so this isn't hard. My favorite Sodiac would be... Tauran, because he's mature.

Taurus: Ari, for her energy.

Gemini: I'd say it's a tie between Lea and Sagi. They both have good personalities, Sagi being bubbly and childish while Lea is kind and more mature.

Cancer: I guess Virg. He's mature and responsible but also kind and cares about the others.

Leo: To be honest, I like all of them. No preference.

Virgo: I admire Lea for her leadership and the fact she was first to attempt to make amends with Gemi after the incident with Scorp.

Libra: Scorp, because he did what he felt was right. Of course I do think he should've been more honest about it but I have no right to judge.

Scorpio: Cap, cause most of the time, he doesn't seem to give a f*ck, but when it comes down to it he'll always be there.

Sagittarius: Libbi, because she's sweet and kind without being a doormat.

Capricorn: Cance, because even though he doesn't know English well, he still does his best to learn it and perseveres.

Aquarius: I like Pi simply because she's caring and bubbly, something I'd like to be.

Pisces: Aqua, because he's not afraid to be himself.

Horizon: *Smiles* Those are all excellent reasons, and I can see where you're coming from. Next truth is for Aries. Musa asks: do you hate your stereotype, which had anger management issues?

Aries: Some of it speaks truth, and I do get angered easily, but that doesn't mean other people under my sign are going to be that way too. And I don't like stereotypes in general.

Horizon: I agree. Scorpio, Musa wanted to know which gender you prefer.

Scorpio: I like both genders, honestly. Either one is comfortable and has its own uses, and even though I do tend to lean towards the more feminine side of things, neither of the genders is preferred.