32- Greening the Cube (Part 1)

Hello my lovelies! Long time no see haha. What a chapter to end on, am I right? And so I don't spoil anything, on with the chapter!

"You're altean?," Keith finally breathed out after us both staring at the floor for quite some time. I had told him everything. I did decide to leave out the details of what the future is to come, since we don't need to tear into the STC. I think one person knowing is enough.

As I had told him, there were more tears than I thought there would be.. he would softly clean them up, and let me have a break from time to time. I tried my best to summarize everything. I couldn't bring myself to tell him the details of having slight PTSD from all the memories. All the anxiety, depression, panic attacks, etc. too much to put on his shoulders... so I just told him about said visions and about me being a descendent of Alfor..

"Yep. Allura knows, too, but she hasn't said anything about it,"I muttered back.

"That's-,"

"Crazy?" I laughed.

"Very," Keith chuckled.

"What am I going to do, Keith..?" I said after the laughter settled. I leaned over, my head falling onto his shoulder, his head falling over onto mine, fallowing suit. Both of us letting out a long sigh and staring off into space.

"Let's hurry up with these repairs. Zarkon could be here at any moment," Shiro tells us.

"Okay, panel's off. Now, what?" Hunk asks.

"Very simple. Just loosen the blaxums on the domoflange," Coran informs.

"I think it's like this...," I float on over and twist some bolts and push the top in.

"Well done, Kiona," Allura praised me, which filled me slight joy since she hasn't spoken to me directly since I bursted out at her with the Ulaz thing..

"The tech on this ship never ceases to amaze me. It's so mathematically elegant. It's fit is a 100 tines more frictionless than any exoskeleton we have on Earth. It's... beautiful," Katie swooned over the beauty of the altean technology, her eyes shining in amazement. I smiled softly at the golden haired girl, in love with her love for technology.

"It's not a sunset, Pidge," Lance grumbled.

"You're right. A billion sunsets just happen every day. Some genius engineer actually built this," Pidge replied.

"Kinda looks like a big, delicious curly fry," I chuckled at Hunk's comment.

Just then, a slush ball hit him in the face, "What the...?"

Shiro activated his shield as we approached a field of the slush balls. "All right, we're prepared for this. Remember your rogue projectile cluster training from the Garrison. First, we need a temporary shelter—," Shiro began, but was hit in the back of the head with the alien form of a snowball. "Wha—,"

"Oh, sorry, Shiro. I was trying to Keith," Lance said, causing me to let out a snort of laughter as another hit him in the face.

Keith chuckled, "Like that?" Already holding his next alien snowball, ready to throw it at his next victim.

"Yes! Squishy asteroid fight!" Hunk shouted in excitement.

And out broke the "squishy asteroid fight". Everyone laughing and enjoying themselves, like teenagers should.

"All right guys," Shiro says chucking. "Oh, oh! Okay, now, it's on!"

"Oh, come on!" Lance shouted grinning mischievously.