28

We all crowded around Pidge as she continued to type away.

"Think we should get out of here?" Keith asks.

"We just need a few more seconds," the green paladin responded, focused.

"Stay low. We need this intel," Shiro says.

The computer beeps and we gasp, scattering away from the screen.

"Get down!" Keith whisper-shouts.

The galra on screen was confused as to why there was no one at the base. My mind began to scramble in the heat of the moment.

"He's still looking. I think he's waiting for a signal or something," Lance tells us.

"I got it," Hunk chirps, crawling across the ground. He pulls a scenery up to the screen and 'signals' the galra to--- whatever. The alien buys it and shuts off the futuristic face call.

We all let out a breath I didn't realize we were holding.

"Nice job, Hunk," Lance smiles, congratulating his buddy.

"Thanks," they high-five. Well, hunk uses the sentry hand instead of his own so it still counts as them high-giving right? Hunk was controlling the arm, but technically it isn't his arm--- right. This isn't the time.

"Okay, download complete," Katie informs us. We all crowd around her again.

"What's it say?" Mullet asks.

"Nothing. This place doesn't have any useful information," She explains. "Just a schedule of the ships coming in and out."

"Well, I guess this mission was a bust," Lance semi groans.

"Let's get back to the Castle," Shiro says.

"Hold on. Pidge, do you know where that ship is headed?" Allura piped in.

Oh boy.

"Um, it's scheduled to be here for about a half an hour, then head off the Central Command," my sandy-blonde friend replied.

"That's where they have the information we need, and I'm going to sneak aboard that ship and get it for us," Allura said.

I sighed.

"What? No way!" Lance argued, his voice getting very high.

"How are you going to get in?" Keith asked, calmly.

Freaking me)))

Freaking me)))

"I'm going to walk right through the front," Allura said, popping off her helmet with a smile. Then, she began to shapeshift.