My House

Once he lets go of my wrist, I look down at it. I can tell that it is going to bruise. It has turned a dark red color. I rub it with my fingers and it hurts to the touch. I see Niall look over at me and his eyes go wide, "Did I do that?" I look at him and nod my head. He looks down at his lap, "I'm sorry. I didn't know that it was hurting you."

I give him a small smile and say, "It's okay, I'll be fine. It's no big deal. I know you didn't mean to do it."

He lifts his head to look at me, "Do you forgive me?"

I let out a small chuckle, "I don't know. I mean you did make me wait after school for you. And you basically pulled me out to your car." Niall gives me the please-forgive-me-or-I'll-leave-you-here look. "Fine, I forgive you. Are you happy?"

Niall smiles and nods. He starts his car and pulls out of the parking lot. I tell Niall the way to my house. It takes about 7 minutes to get to my house from the school. Once he pulls into my driveway, I climb out of his Range Rover and walk to the front door. He grabs his backpack from the back seat and follows behind me. I wait for him at the door, "Follow me and don't talk to anyone, okay?" I tell him.

"Fine. Anything for you, Princess," he says arching his eyebrow with a smile on his face.

I roll my eyes and open the door. I head straight up to my room and Niall follows. He actually listened to me for once! Once in my room, we get right to work on the project. I sit down on my bed and ask, "Do you want to listen to some music?" Niall nods his head while he continues to read from the World History text book. I smile at him, even though he can't see, "Okay, since we listened to your choice in your car, it's my choice in my room."

He looks up from his book, "I reckon you liked my choice." I smile and put on 5 Seconds of Summer. "Wait, you listen to this band?!"

"Yes, Niall, I like them," I say switching the song to Try Hard.

Niall takes of his hoodie and shows me his t-shirt, "I like them, too!" He was wearing a 5sos shirt. We were about 1/3 of the way done with the poster. It was mostly my fault, I couldn't stop looking at Niall's tattoos. There are some scattered up his right arm and on his torso and his back. But I wonder why there are none on his left arm. He also has his eyebrow, lip, and nose pierced and he has gauges in his ears. "If you take a picture, it will last longer," Niall says pulling me from thought.

Shit, he caught me looking, "Sorry, they are really interesting."

Niall laughs lightly, "I was joking, Princess." He gets up from his spot on the floor and sits on my bed. "Why would you invite someone like me into your house?"

Huh? Come again. I resituate myself and say, "Because you seem nice and we needed to start the project."

"But we could've gone somewhere else," he says coming closer to me.

"Niall, some people don't like you because of what you look like. I, on the other hand, look past that, to the inside. It doesn't matter what you look like on the outside, it matters on how you act on the inside," I tell him. It was the truth, I don't care what you look like. Personality is a big deal for me.

"Oh, I see," after Niall said those words he leaned in to kiss me. I wasn't going to leave him hanging, so I leaned in, too. Niall grabbed my hips and pushed me to lay down. He hovered over me,rubbing my hips. I ran one hand down his chest, while the other one has on the back of his neck, playing with his hair. He ran his tongue along my lip, asking for entrance, but I declined him. He took one of his hands and started to massage my boob. I let out a light moan and his tongue was in my mouth. I smiled into the kiss and he had dominance.

Suddenly, there was a knock at my bedroom door. I pushed Niall off of me and opened the door. I see my sister standing there, "Mom said to come downstairs for dinner."

"Okay, we will be down in a minute," I say with a smile. I help Niall pack his bag and we fix ourselves. We walk downstairs to see that we are having spaghetti.

"Hello! Who is this?" Jeez, Mother, calm down.

"This is my friend, Niall. And this is my mom, her boyfriend, Toby; their friend, Justin; and my sisters, Ezmia and Della," I tell Niall as I point to everyone.

"Hi, nice to meet all of you," Niall says with a smile.

"Both of you, grab a plate and eat," my mom says. We get some food and sit down at the table.

After everyone ate, Niall left. He had 4 plates of spaghetti. That boy can eat, wow! My mother had lots of questions about Niall, "Niall is just a friend. We have a school project together. No, Mother, he is 18! He is a good kid, he just gets into trouble some times," I tell her after every question. She is a nosy person.

After an hour, I left to go to Amber's house. I had to tell her what happened. "Turns out, we like the same music," I tell her as she sets our drinks down on the coffee table.

"That's cool. How was the project? Haley and I haven't started it yet," Amber says walking back into the kitchen.

"It wasn't too hard. We are about 1/3 of the way done. But I need to tell you something, you can't tell anyone else. Okay?"

"Okay, tell me," she says encouraging me. I can hear the microwave start and some popping noise.

I can't tell her. What if she doesn't like me after? What if she thinks that I've turned sides? 'Stop being a pussy, Lily! Just tell her.' Thank you thoughts, no need to be pushy. I don't care, I'm going to tell her. "Niall kissed me. Like he made-out with me," I told her quickly.

"No way! Was he any good?" Amber says. I can hear her pouring something into a bowl.

"Wait, you're not mad? He was amazing and the kiss was the best," I say with a smile as I remember the kiss perfectly.

I see her walk back into the living room and she sets the popcorn down beside me. She goes to the DVD player and puts in the movie, The Purge. She plops down on the couch next to me, "I could never be mad at you for doing that. I knew he liked and now you like him. Get some, Lily." We both bust out laughing when she says that. I have weird friends, but I am also weird so it works out

We watch the movie and chill for a few hours. During the movie I had gotten a text from an unsaved number. Oh, it was Niall. His number is now saved.

Niall: 'Are you at your house?'

Me: 'Nope. Why?'

Niall: 'Where are you?'

Me: 'At a friend's house'

Niall: 'Ok. Do you wanna hang out tomorrow? I have to babysit for my brother and I don't think that I can do it by myself.'

Me: 'Yea, I'll help you :)'

Niall: 'Sweet! I'll pick you up at 1 ;)'

Me: 'Okay, I'll see you then'

Once the movie was over, I went back home. I hope Niall didn't think that I was at Trevor's house. I had texted Trevor after school and told him that I was joking. He said that he understood and that he knew that I wasn't like that. He knows that I'm not one of those girls. He just likes to have a laugh and I play along sometimes, if I'm in the mood. I hope Niall doesn't do something that he will regret.

Why did I agree to babysit with Niall?