Room 69 (2)

You pulled off your soaked panties and let them hit tha floor. He watches your every move as if his life depended on it.

"You gonna watch me do these naughty thing to myself Jacob?" you asked in tha most innocent voice, reading his first name off of his name tag.

He grabbed at his forming erection and groaned.

"Yes Ms. Diaz. I have to find out tha problem don't I? And it's Dr. Perez to you.."

You smirked and shook your head, "Nah. I like Jacob better."

You spreaded your legs and brought 2 fingers to your mouth and sucked on them slightly and when they were wet you brought them to your wet entrance, and stuck them in.

Your mouth formed tha perfect 'o' while your eyes were shut, and head threw back.

"Mmm f-fuck.." you moaned out as your fingers pumped rapidly in and out of yourself.

Dr. Perez watched you and slipped off his white jacket and unbuttoned his pants. He pulled out his dick and rubbed his thumb over his angry red tip.

"Just so sexy..I think I found out tha problem.." He said and stood in front of you. You looked up slowly and looked at him. You looked down his body slowly and your eyes locked on his dick standing at full attention. Your mouth watered at tha sight.

"And that might be Jacob?" you asked as he pulled your hand away from your entrance. He pulled your legs to him and you felt his dick brush against your clit making you gasp slightly.

"Dr. Perez." he said in a demanding tone that turned you on. You shook your head no.

"Tell me my probl-" you were cut off by him slamming his dick into your wet entrance. His hand grasped your thighs as he thrusted into you at a steady pace.

"You haven't been dicked down in a while..but don't worry..I got it all covered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Oh yeaa Jacob! Fuck me!" you moaned as he had you bent over tha bed pounding into you. His thrusts became harder making you reach your hand back and push at his chest. He pushed it away but you still gripped his arm.

"That's not my fucking name!" he growled at you. "Say it! Dr. Perez."

You ignored his demand and gripped tha bed for dear life. His pace quickened and your moans got louder. He started to thrust deeper into you, making you go onto your tippy toes, but that didn't stop him.

"Why won't you just say it..I'll let you cum if you say it." His pace slowed down as he spoke to you. A whimper escaped your mouth as his thrust were deep and hard. Your eyes rolled back and your grip got impossibility tight on tha bed.

"I feel you..god I feel you..." you moaned out. He bit his lip concentrating on his thrust as you felt his start to swell which made you want to cum.

"Say my name..now!" He demanded making you shiver. Your walls started tighten around his swelling dick.

"Dr.-Dr. Perez!" you scream and he smacks your ass.

"Good girl." he say and grasps your his again and made his pace quicken.

"Make me wanna just fuck you until it hurts to cum.." he growled in your ear. You bite your lip and look over your shoulder at him. He did one long, deep thrusts and you came all over his dick, tha floor, and bed.

"Good girl..now it's my turn." He groaned.

He picked up your leg and did a couple more thrust until he came into you. He pulled out and sat back in tha chair breathing hard. You sit back on tha table and brushed your hair off of your forehead.

"After this you should be all better." Dr. Perez chuckled putting back on his clothes. You did tha same and smirked.

"I might come back here often."

"Well come back as much as you want to..you're always welcomed to Room 69..." And trust..you were going back.