Cup of Sugar

"Go make some Kool-aid ! I'm thirsty ." Your mom yelled from her room . You rolled for eyes & stood up from your spot on tha couch .

"Yes ma'am ." You groaned walking in tha kitchen straight to tha cabinets . You opened tha bottom cabinet pulling out an empty pitcher setting it on tha counter top . You also grabbed a big spoon & tha same packages filled wit tha bitter powder . You looked in the left cabinet which you thought held tha sugar & you furrowed your eyebrows .

"She never buys things that match . How do you buy Kool-aid & no sugar ?" You asked yourself shaking your head .

You opened tha cup cabinet & grabbed a mug & rolled your eyes .

"Momma ! I'm go get some sugar from next door ."

She didn't answer , so you just shrugged your shoulders & walked out tha door . You looked to your left & saw that Mrs. Jenkins was gone & you groaned throwing your head back . You looked to your right at tha Perez house . Not that you have a problem with going over there , it's jus that their son , Jacob , makes you nervous , hot , & bothered .

"Lord , help me while I'm over here ." You quietly prayed as you walked over to tha house .

When you got there you rang tha door bell while you rocked back & forth on your heels . A few seconds later , tha door opened revealing a half naked Jacob .

You looked down his chest to his gym shorts that were dangerously low on his torso to his print in tha front of his shorts .

"Hey Yana . Wussup ?" He asked leaning on tha door frame smirking . You looked back up at him & opened your mouth , but nothing came out .

"You ok ? You need anything ?" He asked .

"I-uh-I-" You stuttered out making him chuckle .

'Spit it out Yana ! You making a fool of yourself in front his sexy ass ! Pull it together !' Your conscience yelled at you in your head . You closed your eyes & took a deep breath .

"I'm sorry Jacob .. I came over to see if you had a cup of sugar I can borrow .." You finally spit out .

'Thank you ! Damn . Act like you ain't never seen his ass wit no shirt on ." You mentally rolled your eyes .

"You can come in . I'll see wat I got ok cutie ?" He smirked as he grabbed your hand & pulled you in closing tha door behind you .

"Ok .."

He pulled you to his kitchen & he started going through his cabinets & pulled a bag of sugar out .

"So wat you finna make ?" He asked grabbing tha mug from you &I started pouring .

"Some Kool-Aid ."

"Wat flavor ?" He looked at you but still pouring .

"Blue raspberry ."

"I like that flavor ." He chuckled .

"Yea me too .."

You looked down & started playing wit your fingers .

"Why you so nervous ?" He asked while putting tha bag back & grabbed tha mug handing it to you .

"Jacob I'm not nervous o-ok .." You stood up backing away from him as he walked towards you .

"I seen how you were looking at me at tha door .. I see how you look at me everyday you leave for school with your friends .. If you want something else .. Ask me now ."

'Girl !! You betta take that dick ! He offering it ! Get it ! You know you want to & I damn sure want you to ! You need it !'

His hands caress your sides & they move to your ass . You let out a little moan as you felt him squeeze it .

"I thought you might've wanted it ." He smirked while pressing his body against yours as your back touched tha wall .

"Take me .." You whispered in his ear as he kissed down your neck .

"Say no more ma .." He then kissed you with hungry as you did tha same .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Yea Jacob ! Oh gawd !" You moaned out loud making him smack your ass biting his lip . You were bent over tha counter holding on for dear life as Jacob fucked you from behind .

"You feel me baby ? Huh ? Am I fucking you good ?" He asked as his paced slowed making your eyes rolled to tha back of your head , & your mouth slightly opened .

"Yea .. I feel you .. You fucking me so good Daddy .." You moaned as you head dropped .

He grabbed a hand full of your hair & pulled your head back .

"Awe you finna cum ? Wanna cum all over my big dick ?"

"Yea daddy .. I wanna cum .. I won't be shy anymore .. I promise ." You whined out .

His thrust became more defined as he felt his climax approach .

"Cum wit me Yana .. Cum wit daddy .." He groaned feeling himself coming closer .

A few more thrust , both of your visions flashed white as you came together . Your body shook as a whine like moan escaped your mouth as a deep manly moan escaped from his .

"Shit .." You both said in unison . He pulled out as you stayed bent over tha counter still on your high as you body still shook .

He chuckled & smacked your ass making you moan a lil as you finally came down .

"Next time say you coming to do homework . Hour for us .." He said as he bit his lip pulling you to him .

"Ok ."

You kissed him & smiled .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You walked back in tha house with a bright smile on your face .

"Where did you go ?" You mom yelled from upstairs .

"I had to get a cup of sugar from someone mom !" You yelled back .

"Oh ok !"

You shook your head & laughed a little going back into tha kitchen to make tha Kool-Aid .

*******************
This was dedicated to @mindless_lover18 ! Sorry love ! Forgive me for my slow work but there you are . Hope you enjoyed it ! I have decided to start over wit requests . If you want one you will have to re-request . 😂 I'm out ! ✌🏽️