22.Yongguk

"...8,9,10! Ready or not, here I come!" Yongguk yelled out as he plopped on the couch. "Aren't you going to look for him?" You asked, referring to your son. "He'll be fine." Yongguk said, grabbing the remote. "How could you? He's expecting his dad to look for him and you're just going to leave him hanging." You said, laughing. "Fine." Yongguk got up and started looking effortlessly. "Bang Yongguk!" You yelled, making him jump. "Okay, okay." "Oh son, where are you?!" He yelled. "Not under the table!" Your son stifled a laugh. Yongguk smiled and got on the floor. "Hmm, he's not here." He said, looking last him. Yongguk got up and started walking away. "I guess I have to look somewhere else." "Wait, daddy! I'm right here!" Your son yelled. "Where? I didn't see him." Your son poked his head out from under the table. "I'm right here!" He yelled again. Yongguk turned around. "I don't see him." He teased. "Mommy, do you see me?" "Yongguk, stop teasing him." You said. "Yes, dear. Son, I found you!" He picked him up and tossed him in the air and caught him. "Your turn." Your son said. "Ah, dad is too big to hide anywhere." Yongguk said. Your son pouted. "Fine." "It's time for bed anyway." You said. "Aw, can I stay up for 5 more minutes?" "It's a half hour past your bed time, so no, you have to get to bed." "Alright." You and Yongguk did your nightly routine of tucking your son into bed then went out into the livingroom and sat on the couch. Yongguk put his arm around you and pulled your closer. "That boy wears me out." Yongguk said. "Oh come on, rickety bones. He's not that bad." You said. "I'm just getting old then." He said, resting his head on top of yours. You started laughing at him."Yeah right, and don't mention getting old, I'll have a heart attack. I can't believe our son is 6 already." "I know. Seems like he was born just yesterday." "Don't mention birth either. That hurt like hell." You mumbled. He laughed and wrapped his other arm around you. He started rocking side to side. "I think we shouls try for another." He said. You jerked away. "Seriously?" "Why not? I think it would be nice to have a daughter. As our kids get older, our son can protect her from scumbags." You laughed. "Scumbags, huh? I guess we could give it a try." "Yongguk showed his gummy smiled and kissed you. "I love you." "I love you too."