20.Daehyun

"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear Daehyun, happy birthday to you." You sang. You woke up early to make breakfast for your boyfriend Daehyun. You brought him his food with a chocolate chip muffin with a candle on a tray. He smiled and sat up as you placed the tray on his lap. You held the muffin up. "Make a wish." You said. He closed his eyes and thought for a second then blew the candle out. "What did you wish for?" You asked. "If I tell you, it won't come true. Thank you jagiya." He said. You leaned in and kissed him. "You're welcome. I have today all planned out. First we're going to-" He cut you off. "Why do we need a schedule?" He asked. "Oh, well I planned everything-" "Is there anything you absolutely can't cancel?" "Well no but-" "Well let's just take is easy today." He said. "If that's what you want. We can do that." Once he finished his breakfast, he got dressed and told you to do the same. "Where are we going?" You asked. || "Where ever the wind takes us." Daehyun seems so carefree and laid back today. It made you a little concerned but then again, it's good for him to be like this since he's been under a lot of stress lately. He grabbed your hand and wandered aimlessly. Eventually, you made it out of the hussle and bustle of the city and ended up in a nice, quite part of town. "Isn't this nice?" He said. "Yeah." He held your hand tighter and walked towards a playground. He let go of your hand and sat on a swing. "Push me!" He said. You laughed. "Anything for the birthday boy." You started pushing him but you were struggling a little and he laughed. He got up and sat you down where he was sitting in the swing and started pushing you. "I was supposed to do this to you." You said. "It's fine." "Oh, I was supposed to give you your present when we met up with our friends and family today but someone made me cancle." You said and crossed your arms. || "You didn't have to get me anything." He said. "Well I already did. It's in my bag. Do you want it now?" You asked. "Yeah. Let's see." You handed him a small box. He opened it and pulled out a ring. "A r-ring?" He was in awe. "It's a couple ring. See?" You took yours out of your pocket and put it on your ring finger and you grabbed his and put it on his ring finger. He smiled. "It's funny, I got you a ring too." He said. "What?" "Remember when you asked me what I wished for?" "Yeah, why?" He stood infront of you. "What I wished for was you to be mine." He said. "I already am yours." "I mean be mine forever." He got down on one knee and opened a tiny box that had a beautiful ring inside. You covered your mouth. "Will you marry me?" You couldn't even choke words out so you just nodded. He smiled and slid the ring on your finger. You leaped up and hugged him tight. You started squealing and jumping up and down. "I love you so much." You said. "I love you too." He started to get choked up and his eyes started watering. You couldn't help but giggle at about his sensitive side showing and you started tearing up too. He pulled you into a long hug and took a deep breath. "Best birthday ever."