38.Zelo

"Have a nice day!" She called, handing the plastic bag to a man. 

My height allowed me to see above the isles and at her as she checked out the next customer. I waited for the customer to leave before making my way to her. 

"How can I help- oh, it's just you," She said. 

I chuckled. "Can I have a burger and a side of you?" 

"This isn't McDonald's. What do you want Junhong? I'm working," She asked playfully. 

I leaned on the counter and looked up at her. "You know I always come here when your shift is over," 

"Well it's not over for another 5 minutes," 

"I wanted to be early, and I also just wanted to say that if I could rearrange the alphabet, I would put U and I together," I smirked and she rolled her eyes. 

"Get out of here," She said. 

I stood up straight and laughed. "I'll be back, I'm going to get snacks," 

I walked off into the candy isle and grabbed a pack of gummy worms then went over to the fridges to get two pops. When I looked back over at (y/n), I saw an, I guess, attractive guy at the counter. (Y/n) smiled and I furrowed my brow. I waited for him to leave then went up to pay. 

"What's the matter with your face?" She asked, scanning the items. 

"I didn't like the way you smiled at that guy," I said. 

"I smile like that at everyone, it's called hospitality," 

"This isn't a hotel!" I pouted. (Y/n) rolled her eyes and bagged the items. 

The next worker came to the register and (y/n) handed me the bag and went to the back to grab her stuff, then came put from behind the counter. 

"It's about time," I said. 

"Oh hush, gimme," She held her hand out and I gave her one of the pops in the bag. We walked out of the store and down the street. 

"So what's on the agenda for this evening?" I asked. 

"What do you mean?" She asked, taking a sip of her pop. 

"Are you going out with the bae or nah?" 

"Really? You know I don't have a boyfriend," She mumbled. 

"I was talking about me," She looked up at me. 

"Since when are you bae?" I put my arm around her. 

"Since forever. You know I'm the one who found the key to your heart," I patted my chest right before (y/n) punched me. 

"Ow, rude!" 

"Suck it up," I smacked my lips and took my arm off of her, opening the gummy worms. 

"Here," I handed her a few and she took them. "Hey (y/n)," 

"What?" 

"On a scale from 1 to 10, you're a 9 and I'm the 1 you need," 

"Oh are you?" 

"Of course! Are you a banana? Because I think you're appealing," 

"You can do better than that," She said. 

"Alright, if you were a triangle, you'd be acute one," 

"Okay nerd, let's just go to the mall or something," 

"Fine," We made it to the mall and just slowly walked around, looking in all the shop windows. "Do you like Big Bang? Because we could make some fantastic babies," I said, wiggling my eyebrows.

 She cracked a smile. "That was good," She said. "Ugh, I'm tired," She mumbled. 

"Obviously. You've been running through my mind all day," 

She laughed and hit my arm. "Are you ever going to give up?" 

"Never, even if I scraped my knee falling for you," 

She just shook her head and grinned. I loved seeing that grin, it means that I'm making her smile, but she's too stubborn to show it. That's what I like about her. After buying some food and just hanging out for a little while, I walked her back home. 

"Well, I'll see you later Junhong," 

"Wait, are you gonna kiss me or am I gonna have to lie to my journal?" 

She laughed, covering her mouth. "Fine, come here,"

I leaned down and turned my head as she went to peck my cheek and our lips met. She pulled away, startled, touching her lips. 

"Your lips looked lonely, I thought they wanted to meet mine," 

She blushed and smiled. "I-I'll see you tomorrow," 

"More like tonight, in your dreams," I went to lean on the pillar on the stairs but missed and fell on my face. 

She was trying so hard not to laugh and I quickly got up. "I'll pretend I didn't see that," She said. 

"Right, later," 

She turned to go in the house, but before she could, I gave her an ass-smack. She whipped her head towards me, eyes wide. 

"What? They call me Nemo because I'm not afraid to touch the butt,"