"Sure, let's get a drink."

They headed over to the tent that was setup with food and coolers. Audrey handed Lucas a bottle of water.

"How do you like Nat?" She asked.

Smiling as she took a sip of water.

"She's really interesting, I think I got her whole back story, she's has been everywhere."

"Looked like you two were having fun, talking."

"What can I say I have one of those faces people like to tell me everything."

"Yes, that's what it must be."

"What must be what?" Declan asked, walking over and grabbing a coke.

"Lucas was telling me how he has one of those faces people just naturally want to tell everything to."

"I agree with that, the first time I met Lucas I think I told him my life story and didn't realize it." Declan said, smiling.

"What can I see, I just have one of those faces."

"An honest face." Declan said.

Audrey was taking a sip of water and at that point spit it out at Lucas, but he moved fast enough to dodge it.

"Sorry." Audrey said, half laughing.

Lucas gave her a look and smiled.

"You don't agree I have an honest face?" He asked, crossing his arms.

"A good looking face yes, but I'm so sure about an honest face."

"Audy, what are you saying, Lucas has one of the most honest faces I have ever seen." Declan said.

"You think my face is good looking?" Lucas cut in.

"No." Audrey said, smiling at the whole situation.

"Correct me if I'm wrong, but I'm pretty sure you just said my face was good looking."

"What if I did?"

"I guess I'm not part of this anymore. Hey Liddy want to go for a swim." Declan said, walking away.

"I'm so honored that you would think me, a lowly Texas boy to be good looking, when you have had so many men to choose from." Lucas said, bowing.

"Oh shut up." Audrey said, playfully pushing him.

Lucas started laughing.

"Don't you have someone you need to get their life story from?" Audrey said.

"I'm still trying to work out yours, now that you mention it." Lucas said, leaning slightly forward.

Audrey smiled coyly.

"Pity, I was just about to go for a swim, I guess you'll have to find some other poor sap to talk to you."

She walked over to one of the chairs, slipped off her shorts and pulled off she shirt.

"Audrey are you going in?" Natalya asked.

"Yup."

"I'll join."

They walked down to the beach, the warmth from the sun feeling refreshing mixed with the coolness of the water. They tentatively stepped in, before walking until the water was to their waists.

"I heard you and Lucas hit it off." Audrey said.

"Yes, he's wonderful, I've never met a guy who asks so many questions and wants to know all about me."