I feel like him and Cara would be a good couple. She seemed like his type.

Today, Tyler was with me. We had moved into the punching bag, and after a few days of this I still made no progress. "Hit it again.." He went behind the bag, holding it. I obeyed, hitting it, only for my hand to feel like I hit a brick. This pain had become familiar to me. The sound of a sigh was heard, as I waved my hand, shaking off the ache. You need to channel your anger," Tyler told me. That phrase had been replaying in my head, frustrating me. I had enough.

"I don't understand? Okay? Channel my anger, what does that even mean. Everyday I come into this stupid training area and punch the same fudging bag and it doesn't even fudging move!" I screamed, throwing my arms up in anger. "I'm just wasting my time."

Tyler stood there patiently, waiting for me to finish. "Channel your anger." Did this guy not understand? Does he want me to go on google translate so I can say it in Italian? "Hit the bag."
He let go, standing a little to the side. Angrily, I hit the bag, ignoring the familiar pain that ran through my fist, up my arm. Again, I hit it, and hit it.

"Look at you, you're so pathetic you can't even get the bag to move. Your parents would probably be disappointed." I hit the bag harder, screaming through my gritted teeth. "Adrian is the reason he is dead. He is the reason Daniel is dead. Adrian is probably out there, hunting for your friends Cara and Andrew."

His words rang in my ear as I hit the bag harder and harder.

My parents were dead

Punch

They were murdered

Punch

Daniel is dead

Punch

He was murdered

Punch

It was Adrian. It's his fault. It's all his fault

Before I knew it, my fist had connected to the bag, making it fly back before returning.  Tyler stood there, a proud smile on his face. "Now we move on to the fun part."

Flashback over

Is this real?

Am I actually sitting in a hotel room, with a soldier guarding the door whilst Tyler was being taken away by the fudging army?

Somebody pinch me.

We were still in New Orleans. The army took Tyler away in a secured army van. They told me to spend a week here, until they got Tyler in a secured prison. This soldier was my 'bodyguard' and I wasn't allowed to leave the room until they gave him the order to.

I still had no idea what was going on. I took a few of my tablets that were in my purse, and I held Nutty tight. I need to get answers....

"Hey Dylan, is there any way I could leave here," I asked the curly brown haired man hopefully. His faced showed signs of confusion.

"No. And my name is Charlie, not Dylan," he replied, making me roll my eyes. Leaving Nutty on the queen-sized bed, I walked up to him, looking up at the tall man.