❤33.LiLo Baby.

Louis'POV

Let's just say that having a baby getting out of your ass wasn't easy.It fucking hurt and having your husband taking that thing out of your bum was even more difficult. My whole body was trembling,my lower half felt like someone was stabbing me and the baby didn't even want to get out.We were already three hours into this fucking room and I was sweating like crazy,screaming and cursing like a maniac while Liam was trying to calm me down.

"Fuck you,fuck you,fuck you!"I yelled out in pain and Liam chuckled making my anger act out."You fucking son of a fucking bitch!"The nurses were trying to hold their laughs while Liam was only shaking his head.

"Alright,I can see the head!"Liam shouted and his assistant appeared holding a towel."Jordan!Take over for a bit!"

"Hell no!No one else is touching me...AH...than you!"I screamed out when a sharp pain shot through me.Liam came beside me and held my hand.I was panting out like a sweating pig but he didn't care when he kissed my sticking forehead.

"I love you,Boo.You're doing amazing. Our baby will be here in less than five minutes."He kissed my nose and I nodded,shaking.We didn't even know the gender and I wasn't only aching, but I was nervous as well.

"I hate you so much, Li!"I screamed out ,pushing for the last time and my baby's crying filled the room.I let out a shaky whimper and fall down on the bed.Jordan helped Liam do the freaking stitches on my bum and when they were done another nurse brought me a small blue ball.Blue?

"We have a son,Liam..."I cried,Liam pulled my legs down from where they had them up,exposing my bum.I cradled the small boy in my arms as Liam hugged the both of us, after throwing his bloody gloves to the bin.

"I love you two,you are my whole life."Liam actually teared up.I had seen him cry only three times before. One,when I first told him I loved him,two when he proposed to me and three,in our wedding day.Now that.

"How are we going to name him? We haven't even thought of names! We are such shitty parents!"I panicked and he shushed me by kissing my lips softly.

"I like Bruno."He stated and I grinned.

"It's perfect, middle?"

"Ivan?"I nodded and turned to our baby.

"You have got such a creative father, here.He thought of the perfect names in like two minutes!"I whispered excitedly,just as my baby opened his eyes.I hugged him closely when I saw that it was the same colour and shape as Liam's.I had baby Liam in my arms.Cute,tiny button nose,puppy,brown eyes and a pouty mouth that made me want to squeeze him to death. Not death. Not my baby.

"I always wanted to pinch those chubby cheeks of yours I had seen in the pictures when you were five years old.I think I will get the chance to do it in five years from now..."I chuckled silently and kissed my baby's forehead.Liam laughed as well and tickled my ear with his pointer finger. I let out a small giggle and leaned my head on his strong arm as be wrapped it around me.Bruno was looking at us tiredly and confusingly.

"I have two Liams to take care of,now!"I squealed."I mean,how can you do that? Did I not exist when you were having sex with me? He hasn't even taken my ears!"I printed out.

"He will maybe grow up and look more like you,who knows?"Liam smiled and nudged my cheek with his nose.

"Are we too late?"I raised my head to see the door opening, revealing a sleepy Justin and Niall smiling fondly at me.

"Fuck, you're here!Come meet your nephew!"I said excitedly."His name is Bruno Ivan."

"Well,hello Bruno,"Niall cooed shaking Bruno's tiny hand with his pinky finger.",more like Liam Junior."He teased after taking a good look on him.