❤32.Honeymoon |part 2|(mature)

Niall's POV

Three days later...

"Ni? Where is my phone?"Justin shouted from the kitchen.

"I don't know,search in our room or something"I lied and continued scrolling

through his messages.It wasn't that I didn't trust him, but curiosity took over my mind. I hated it and I wanted to stop,but it was so magnetically appealing. Okay, I'm crazy.He had only some messages with the boys,our parents and a few from Andriana.

I was hiding in the bathroom,simultaneously shaving my legs and reading Justin's texts.Shaving my legs, yes. I decided to do it for the second time -I had done it when I was eighteen too- and I wanted to see Justin's reaction.

"Babe? What are you doing in the bathroom and it's taking so long? "

"You'll see when I get out."I shouted back,putting the razor back in the cupboard beside the sink and drying off my freshly shaved and soft legs as I put on my boxers and Justin's oversized T-shirt.I unlocked the door and peeked my head out to see Justin with crossed arms and raised eyebrows,waiting for me.

"Give me my phone."He said sternly and I blushed looking down.

"Why did you do it, Ni?I don't have anything to hide."He asked dragging me towards our bedroom and sat me down on the bed.

"I was curious,"I muttered quietly, avoiding his gaze.

"You still don't trust me, right?"He questioned, hurt and sadness in his eyes as he kneeled in front of me,putting his hands on my knees.

"I trust you. It's just...It was right in front of me and it was literally shouting at me to look through your texts. I'm sorry."I answered truthfully,but he didn't seem to hear me.His attention was somewhere else.

"What happened to your legs?"I laughed at his puzzled expression as he ran slowly his hand up and down my leg.

"I shaved them. I've done it once and why not do it again. It's fun,"I explained happily and he smiled at me.

"They're nice, but don't wait to top when you are screaming 'I'm a bottom'!"

"Hey!I only shaved my legs,what's wrong with that?"I asked,slightly offended.

"Nothing is wrong with that."He laughed,getting up.I mimicked his actions and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"I don't mind you topping. I just want to try. You know I'd never had the chance."

"I'm ready if you want..."He shrugged and I beamed at him.

"Really?"

"Of course."

"Alright, get undressed."I said turning him around and pushing him onto the mattress.He laughed throwing his head back and I got on top of him,pulling my (Justin's) t-shirt off and straddling his hips.

----Mature----

"Remember that it's my first time, Ni."He let out a loud moan when I unbuttoned his jeans and threw them away,along with his top.

"You haven't done that again? Really?"I gaped at him and he nodded,pulling me down for a passionate,hot and lustful kiss.I slipped my hand in his boxers as he inserted his tongue in my mouth and I palmed him slowly, muffling the noises he made by deepening the kiss.He wasn't that hard, so I pulled away and lowered my self to face his boxers.Teasingly,I pulled them down to reveal his semi-hard on and kissed the base a few times, before slowly pulling the tip into my mouth. He arched his back and pushed his hips towards me and I took as much as I could of him,gagging a few times.I placed my hand to the place I couldn't reach with my mouth and continued bobbing my head up and down until I made sure he was ready.