❤17.LiLo Wedding

*Niall's POV*

Me,Drew,Harry and Louis were at their house trying to calm Louis down until we had to go. Today was Liam's and Louis' wedding and he was literally freaking out.

"What if we go there and he doesn't? What If he leaves? What if he regrets it? What if-" I cut Louis' babbling off by putting my hand on his mouth.

"Shut up,Louis. Justin and Zayn are already with him at the church. You don't have to worry."I said angrily. He was driving me insane and in my condition he was lucky that I didn't kick him right in the balls.

"Okay, Okay .Let's go now." He wiped his hands on his black tux and checked his quiffed hair one more time before we left their house.

..

"Hey!Is Louis ready?" Justin greeted me ,kissing my cheek and I nodded. We had just arrived at the church and Liam was waiting inside. Zayn too, as he was the best man.

"Yup,but he is scared." I said as Louis made his way over to us ,Harry following closely behind.

"Your mum took Drew to a bathroom in cafeteria. Everybody is inside so let's get this over with." Louis said nervously making me laugh.

..

"Liam James Payne, do you take Louis William Tomlinson to be your husband? Do you promise to be true to him in good times and in bad, in sickness and in health, to love him and honor him all the days of your life?" The priest said.

"I do" Liam answered with tears in his eyes and Zayn gave him the ring to place it on Louis' finger.

"Do you,Louis William Tomlinson, take Liam James Payne to be your husband? Do you promise to be good to him in good times and in bad?In sickness and in health,to love him and honor him all the days of your life?"

"I do." Louis said and Zayn gave him also the ring to put it on Liam's finger.

"I,now,pronounce you husband and...husband. You can kiss your groom"

Liam and Louis leaned in and shared a passionate ,slow kiss while everyone else clapped and wiped their eyes. Justin put an arm around me and I leaned into him placing one of my hands on my stomach.

"When our baby girl is born we will be in their place,alright?" Justin said and I nodded looking up to peck his lips.

When I hugged Liam, I wished him happy birthday and gave him a big kiss on the cheek.

"I love you, Li." I said and he said it back before Louis dragged him out of the church and into the limo that would drive them to the beach, where the after party would be held.

"Wait in the car, I'm just gonna take Drew." Justin left and I walked to the car, only to be stopped by a hand on my shoulder. I turned around and came face to face with Darren.

"Oh hey Darren."I smiled.

"Hey!Why are you here?" He asked.

"Liam's and Louis' wedding. You?"

"My house is just five minutes from here." He explained and I nodded,when Justin appeared with Drew on his hip.Drew was sooo cute in his tux. I was fangirling over my baby boy.

"You are Justin ,right? Nice to meet you,I'm Darren." Darren waved at Justin and Justin nodded.

"Nice to meet you too."Justin said a bit hesitantly. To break the awkward silence I took Drew from Justin and Drew started giggling when he grabbed my nose.

"We have to leave now. We'll see you later though,yes?" I asked Darren and he nodded smiling.

"Of course.Bye..."

*Justin's POV*

Darren looked awfully familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it....

"I don't like him."I pouted and furrowed my eyebrows and Niall bursted out laughing.

"You are very much jealous of him." He giggled and kissed my cheek while Drew was playing with his ear.

"I don't have anything to be jealous of. I'm hot and he is less than good looking."

"Whatever you say, babe..."He chuckled and opened the door to strap Drew in his car seat. Me and Niall got in as well and I started the engine while fixing my hair.

"He has nothing better than me."I shrugged and he laughed again.

"No he is just another sexy, black haired,blue eyed and very toned boy." He said simply making me frown even more.

"You can marry him then..."

"Did you just un-proposed to me?" Niall fake-gasped.

"If you like Darren more than me,then yes,I did."

"I like you more ,Justin."He said but of course I wasn't satisfied.

"What do you like about me?"

"You are hot and sexy and handsome and your tattoos are my weakness. I also love you dirty blonde hair and your puppy like eyes.You are amazing and Darren is nothing in front of you. Happy?" I couldn't help smiling seeing his huge grin.

"More than happy."

"Dad." I turned shocked behind me to see Drew clapping his heads proudly.

"What did you say,baby?"

"Dad."

"I'm your daddy, aren't I?" I tried.

"No, you are Dad." He giggled.

"Okay.Then you won't have 'nana juice at the party." Yes,we were taking him with us at the party because it was only 7:00pm and it was at the beach,so it wasn't dangerous.

"No,dad I drink 'nana juice." He widen his eyes and pouted ,as Niall taught him to do whenever he wanted something.

"You won't,Drew." Niall said strictly and Drew started crying silently,which broke my heart but I didn't give in.

"I hate you." He said and I nodded.

"I hate you too." I said and he hid his face in his tiny hands. He had started recently doing it when he wasn't happy.

"We are here." I announced,parking the car.

⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Chapter 17☺

What do you think?

Leave me feedback please:)

COMMENT COMMENT AND VOTE!!

Next Update: 6 comments and 20 votes?If not its okay;)

Thank you for 5k reads,love you all