❤26.Wide Awake

Niall's POV

My back was aching, my head was ready to explode and my man hood and bum were sore,like I had just had my first time.I tried to open my eyes but the bright light of the room I was in,blinded me and I closed them again.Someone was surely beside me but I couldn't put my finger on who.Then a cute,small giggling noise was heard and my eyes shot open again.What was that?Where was I?

"Justin?" I looked beside me and saw Justin looking like a mess next to a small hospital crib.Did I cause him to be like this?

"Ni-Nialler?"Justin shuttered out and stood up to come closer to me.Leaning down to kiss my forehead,he accidentally pressed his palm to my hip bone and I groaned in pain.

"I'm sorry, I-I love you Ni,don't you dare do this to me again."He kissed me blinking his tears,not giving me a chance to answer.

"What happened exactly?"I mumbled on his lips.He pulled away and went to the crib to take something from it.That something was a small pink ball that was making small baby noises.Is she...?

"Our daughter happened...."He trailed off and placed her in my now open and waiting arms.My baby girl.I was holding my baby girl.After all these months ,I had her finally in my arms.A few tears escaped my eyes as I observed her features. She was exactly like me.

"She is our princess..." Justin whispered and sat down beside me,wrapping one arm around my shoulders and his other around mine ,which was holding Vale.

"Our love...number two."I mumbled and played with her petite toes,making her squirm as Liam entered the room.

"See? I told you he would wake up." He said to Justin and Justin smiled at him.Liam took a chair from the corner of the room and went to sit at the other side of me.

"How are you ,Ni?"He asked patting my thigh.

"I'm a little sore but I'm fine. Why? Did something happened? I only remember falling asleep after the last push." I asked puzzled.

"You didn't fall asleep,your heart stopped beating because of the pressure.It's normal in situations like yours." He explained.

"God...and when are we going to be able to go home?"I groaned,too loud for my baby girl's liking.She whimpered a bit and then started crying.

"Shh,sweetheart.It's okay.."I soothed her and she slowly calmed down and started sucking on my T-shirt,causing me to look at Liam strangely while he chuckled and caressed Vale's almost hairless head softly.

"She is hungry. You can breastfeed her," My eyes widen."..but I don't think you want to,so I'm just going to ask a nurse to bring a feeding bottle for her."He said and I stopped him by grabbing his hand.

"Can I,you know, try?Breast feeding ,I mean."

"Of course you can.It's your choice,but if you start breast feeding her,she will prefer it than the bottle." He pointed out.

"I'll try." I stated nodding my head and Justin gaped at me.

"Are you really doing this?" He held in his laughs and I smiled sarcastically at him.

"Yes,I am and if you want to laugh,go on.I don't care." I snapped.

"Still moody?" He chuckled and kissed my forehead.

"No.You're just annoying as fuck."

"Don't swear in front of her." He demanded and placed his hands on Vale's ears.

"You are crazy, Justin." Liam shook his head laughing and then turned to me."How do you manage getting along with him?"

"I don't." I playfully said to have Justin glare at me.