On the way, I can see many pack members whispering among themselves. Probably about me. I was lucky that my shirt was at least covering most of my cuts or scars from the torturing.

We walked down a basement and the guys roughly pushed me into the cell which resulted on me landing on my stomach. With the cuff still on, there's nothing I could do.

"Alpha is away right now. He will see you soon. For now, just enjoy the silence."

Alpha...which Alpha is gonna make me suffer now?

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Days or weeks should have gone by now, I'm not so entirely sure.

But I do know I've been in here for more than a night and they only just give me water. Which they expected me to drink with my cuff on.

Of course, it was unsuccessful and I ended up not eating or drinking. So I'm basically starving to death.

I just leaned back and kept on wondering who is the alpha. Will he at least keep me here? Will he be anything like the previous alpha? Why did he keep me? What happen to that alpha jerk? What is the reason they're keeping me hostage? Do they know.......?

I started to panic as I thought they knew my secret. But I've been keeping it safe, how did they find out?

Or maybe they didn't. Kyra spoke.

Long time no see.

It was torture. I couldn't heal you faster, I'm sorry.

It's not your fault. You were in pain too.

She didn't respond back to me, only just went back to silent mode.

Just then, a strange addicting smell hit my nose like a thousand bricks.

The smell was delicious, mangoes and coconut. And it just got stronger. And then, an incredibly handsome man walked down.

He walked closer to my cell and i just stared into his cold green eyes. They were gorgeous not gonna lie.

His eyes suddenly turned to fury and he started to speak with the most muscular tone i have ever heard.

"So, you're the survivor of the Terror pack."

Terror pack? Was that what alpha's pack was called?

I just shrugged my shoulders.

He opened the cell but it reminded me of the beginning of rape. I cowered all the way to the corner, burying my face into my knees, refusing to look up.

He began walking closer to me and he bended at my level.

"What's your name mate?" He asked softly.

My eyes shot open.

M-mate? I-i found him? But...he won't want us. We're broken.

My wolf agreed and I just shook my head at him. He sighed and took the cuffs off and I took the chance to look at my wrist.

Dried blood. Pure dried blood.

"Let's go." He said.

I cocked my head to one side.

"We're going to the doctors."

I immediately shook my head in response.

I can't let him see my scars. He hate me! He'll reject me!

I touched his arm begging him not to bring me there. But the touch just sent tingles all over my body, sparks immediately flew. I let go in a panic and went further back.

The last time I touched Alpha's arm he slapped me and whipped me.

"Why are you so afraid of me?" He whispered.

I stayed silent.

"Why are you so afraid of me?!" He yelled. Echoes through the entire basement.

My mate screamed power. That was obvious.

But I still remained silent.

He waited for my answer but it never came.

He stormed out of the cell and locked me back up. Then he just left.

Was this how mates treat each other?