Chapter Two (Edited)

I turned the corner to enter the park. It was a rather beautiful day out with nearly no clouds in the sky. The trees of the park were in lines around the edges of the fence and patches of grass were randomly placed around the area.  The main attraction from the side which I entered was the fountain. I shook my head clear of any bad memories of it and headed on forward.

I saw Marc standing by the fountain, frantically fidgeting with the laces of his red hoodie and a grin was plastered across his face. He looked excited, to say the least. Marc reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone. I guessed it was probably to see when I was coming. A little piece of folded up paper well out of his pocket.

When I was finally standing right in front of Marc, I picked the paper up for him.

"Hi," I greeted warmly as I handed him the paper.

"I need you to read this note!" he handed the note back to me as he smiled wider.

I unfolded the note and I couldn't believe what I read.

"Your guy's comic book is great! I'm really looking forward to seeing more stuff.  I have a suggestion though, I have some friends that don't go here that I've shown your comic to. They would really like to read the next issue of it when it comes out. You should put your comic online to reach more people like this. I'm sure my friend and many other fans of Ladybug and Chat Noir would appreciate and love it. -Evelyn"

Although I didn't recognize the name, the letter still made me smile. I think it meant more to me that way. Our comic had reached people outside of who we know! Someone who we would probably never meet knew about our comic and enjoyed it. It honestly was the greatest feeling in the entire world.

"Someone we don't even know liked our comic?!" I exclaimed.

"I know! Did you see that they want to read another issue of it?!" Marc beamed.

"And what's this part about putting it online?"

"That's the main part I called you here for, " he started putting his hands in his jacket pockets. "I think it would be a great idea to put it online. We also would be putting our work out the for a wide range of people and we could see what others like and dislike about it, " he continued on.

The girl's suggestion, I had to admit, was smart. Marc definitely had a point as well. It would be a great way to get out names and work out there despite it basically being fanfiction.  People still enjoyed it, however.  It would be kinda fun to see other's opinions on the comic as well.

"I think that's a wonderful idea. We would have to take pictures of it though." I confirmed.

"Well, when do you think we should take pictures? Which one of us should take the pictures?"

"Umm-," I scratched the back of my neck nervously. "W-We could go over to my house to take pictures right now if you're free, that is, " I suggested, slightly blushing.

Wait, why was I blushing? It was literally just a friend coming over. That was no big deal, it was just Marc. It's no different than having Alix over. Just friends hanging out. Bros being bros. He had been over to my house before, it was no different than those times.

Marc looked slightly away from me. I wondered for a second if I had done something wrong but, just brushed it off as his usual anxiousness.

"Y-Yeah, I'm free." he blurted.

"Let's go then."

After about a 25 minute walk, we arrived at my house.

We went to my room straight (hah) away because that's where the magic happens. It's the place where most of the comic panels were drawn. Plus, it was where all my good art supplies were.

My room was rather small. It had some artwork (most of which was of Ladybug) and band posters on the walls, a black wooden desk in the right corner of the room with art supplies in a small in a small red cup and my computer on it. My bed was pushed up against the wall opposite to it with a window in between the two. There was a white bookcase with sketchbooks and comic books next to my closet.

"S-So, where do you think we should take the pictures?" Marc asked grabbing his phone out of his pocket.

I scanned the room looking for a place with good lighting. "How about on my desk?"

He nodded and walked over to my desk. I headed to the bookcase where I kept the original copy of our comic.

I turned and reached to hand it to him. As if in slow motion our hands touched and our eyes connected for a split second. That second felt like an entirety. It was funny how we've spent so much time together and I had only then just noticed how beautiful his eyes were. His jade eyes were bright and sparkled. My breath was caught in my throat. Holy shit he is so fucking pretty.

I awkwardly laughed it off and immediately tried to repress what just happened. Marc must've noticed my awkwardness because he turned away to take the pictures fairly quickly.

Why was that such a big deal? Did I just describe his eyes as "beautiful"? What is going on? I'm so confused. What is happening to me? Why did I call him beautiful? I mean-...he is but, wait. Am I gay? I can't be gay. I had a crush on Marinette for a few months but, the thought of being with Marc seemed so nice...

I shook my head and tried to focus on the task at hand.

 --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- 

After we had taken the photos and posted the comic on our new Tumblr blog, we had decided to just hang out a bit more. We say around and talked for the longest time. None of the topics were super interesting, just the things we always talk about. We hadn't even noticed the sun had gone down.

A loud ding interrupted our conversation. 

"I have to go now. That text was from my mom," he complained as he stood up from the end of my bed.

I frowned "Alright, I guess I'll see you later." I stood up to follow him out. After we had said our final goodbyes, I went back to my room and made sure to close my door. I went onto my computer and onto Google.

I sighed as I typed into the search bar something I never really expected. I knew it probably wasn't going to help in any way but, at this point, it seemed like my best option.

'am i gay?'

——————————————————————————

A/N: 

Thank you for all your kind comments and support on this book! It really means a lot to me! Anyway, I'm sorry this is up later than I said it would be. My day got unexpectedly busy so I didn't have much time to write. I hope you enjoyed it nonetheless!

Until next time...

Later! ✌︎('ω')✌︎

Update 12/22/18

Y'all, I like this chapter better now. 

I hope you do too. Anyway,  bye I guess.