Padfoot Jr.?

Lily had a hard time falling asleep the night after Sirius's hair turned back to its original color. She wasn't nervous about it happening to her, everyone knew not to mess with her, that wasn't it. She was forgetting something. Something important.

She finally got a couple hours of sleep when she was woken by a knocking sound on the door.

"Lily, Mrs. Weasley made breakfast. Wanna join us?" Hermione stuck her head in the door with a warm smile.

"Yah I'll be there in a second, just let me get dressed."

"Ok, you need anything? You don't look to great."

"I'm fine. I just forgot something but I can't remember what. I just know it was really important."

"Was it a healer appointment? I always forget about mine."

"No, especially since we're not supposed to leave the house. I used to love going to St. Mungo's, I used to volunteer in the nursery before I had Harry."

Reality hit me like a ton of bricks. Babies, healer appointments, pregnancy, it all brought it back. I. Was. Pregnant. Or at least I was before I died. How could I forget I was pregnant?!

"Hermione I remember."

"Lily you should probably sit down you look like you're about to faint." She walked over to me and sat me down. I would've done it but I was just in shock.

"Lily, what is it? You're scaring me."

"I'm pregnant."

"What? Lily that's incredible!"

"No I might not be any more though. I was pregnant before I died. How can I know for sure if I'm still pregnant without going to St. Mungo's? I can't go out into the Wizarding World, not yet anyways."

"You can get a muggle pregnancy test, I'll come with you to the store if you'd like." Hermione was rubbing circles in my back to calm me down. It was working too. I had been staring at the wall this whole time trying to soak it all in. I finally looked at her and smiled.

"Would you? Oh Hermione that would mean so much to me thank you!" Lily jumped on her and hugged her.

"I just need to get dressed and I'll be ready. Oh and Hermione, could we please keep this a secret? Just until I find out for sure. I don't want to get anyone's hopes up." Lily asked Hermione, still smiling.

"Take your time, I'll be in the kitchen when your ready."

Lily put on her muggle clothes and walked into the kitchen.

"Morning Lil's." James hugged her from behind and kissed her on the cheek.

"Ready Lily?" Hermione asked getting up from her seat.

"I guess so."

"Where are you two going? Lily's not supposed to go out in public." Mrs. Weasley asked.

"We're staying in the muggle side of town, don't worry Mrs. Weasley." Hermione answered.

"Ooh! What for?" Mr. Weasley asked with genuine curiosity. Lily blushed but whispered it in Mrs. Weasley's ear.

"Who for?" Mrs. Weasley was excited, but she tried to hide it.

"Me." Lily answered.

"Arthur don't ask such personal questions!" Molly said picking up his plate.

"Thank you." Lily whispered in her ear while she hugged her goodbye.

"Let's go Hermione."

The two aparated a block away from the store and walked in buying it quickly. Lily went into the bathroom to take it while Hermione stood outside the restroom.