Teddy

Harry knocked on Andromeda's door while James anxiously tapped his foot. She opened up and smiled when she saw Harry.

"Hello again, I heard about your father. Congratulations."

"Thank you mam, Remus and Tonks are back also. Well I suppose it's Dora now since she's married, that's gonna be hard to get used to. We came to get Teddy."

"Oh that's wonderful. Follow me."

"They'll be so excited!" James was so excited he couldn't sit still.

"Calm down, you'll scare him half to death!"
Andromeda scolded.

"Sorry." He hung his head shamefully. Harry laughed at him, seeing as he resembled a dog with its tail between its legs.

"Haha very funny." 

She stopped in the hallway in front of a room with the door closed.

"He's sleeping, please don't wake him up. It's impossible to get him back to sleep again."she said looking exhausted. When they entered the room, he was sitting straight up giggling.

"What are you doing up?" He just laughed in response.

"Hay!" He said, meaning Harry. He could barely talk but he was learning fast.

"Hey Teddy!" He picked him up by the armpits and swung him up in the air. He rested him on his hip and took him over to James.

"Two Hey!" Everyone laughed, since Teddy had mistaken James for a second Harry.

"He thinks I'm you."

"Wouldn't be the first time." Andromeda gave a halfhearted smile and got out her wand. She made a bag appear which seemed to be stuffed full.

"Going to enjoy the peace and quiet?"

"More than you can imagine! Bye Teddy." She kissed him on the forehead and stepped back.

"Were happy to take him. I'm she's Remus and Dora will be very happy to see him."

"Well here you go!" She said handing James the bag. He took it and apparated back home.

"Prongs where have you two been!" Sirius yelled when they walked into the living room. He wasn't upset, he was just loud that day.

"Moony we adopted you a kid!"

"Teddy!" Dora ran up to Harry and took him from his arms.

"Momma!"

She held him by his armpits and swung him up in the air. His hair turned bubblegum pink, making a few people in the room look surprised.

"He's a metamorphagus?! That's so cool!!!" James cheered.

"Who in your family was a metamorphagus?" Lily asked politely. She found it adorable that he had the ability.

"I do." Dora replied.

"No way!" James cheered again. She turned around and looked at James with a pig snout.

"Oh me and you are teaming up for the next prank war for sure!"

"Hey! She's my wife! My partner!" Remus said.