The Lost Twin

AAAHAHHAHAHAH!!!! I'm so happy rn cause I got tickets to go see the cursed child!!!! I love my family so much, they're the best. I hope everyone had a very merry CHRISTmas and has a happy new year!!!

George turned pale as a sheet, Molly screamed and dropped the sweater she was currently knitting. Ginny walked over to George, and Hermione grabbed Ron's hand. No one had told Lily or James about Fred, so they were still confused.

"Who's Fred?" James asked.

George surprised everyone and answered.
"My twin."

"Oh yah. I remember there being two of you. How come we haven't seen him yet?"

Lily smacked him upside the head and frowned.

"What?"

Fred slowly got up and walked to the door, with Molly close behind.

Harry explained why they hadn't meet Fred yet and James's face turned beet red.

"Freddie!" George screamed. Molly was crying, and then there was a dull "thud". Everyone went to go see what it was, and saw Fee and George surrounding an unconscious Molly. Ron laughed but went over to make sure she was ok.

"What, George here is the only one who says hello? I've been dead for quite a while and all I get is one hello hug, and an unconscious mother? Pathetic."

Everyone laughed and crowded around him in a huge group hug. Ginny was close to tears, and when Fred noticed he hugged her around her waist and picked her up.

"Aww, I missed you most of all Gin."

"Hey!"

"Sorry George. Oi! I almost forgot. This is for you."

Fred held out what looked like a bloody ear.

"What's that for?"

"It's your ear!"

Everyone moaned in disgust, except George. He only laughed. George grabbed the ear and shoved it in Ginny's face.

"If you touch me with that thing I'll curse off your other ear."

George pulled it back quickly, knowing it wasn't an empty threat. Fred laughed and ruffled her hair. He missed teasing her most of all.

"Sorry to interrupt but we should probably check on your mother and make sure she's alright." Hermione said. Lily nodded and followed her into the living room area.

Molly slowly came to, while the boys ran off somewhere together. Arthur came home just as Molly woke up.

"What happened? Is she ok?" He asked frantically.

"She's fine. So you know how James and lily and Sirius are back?" Hermione said slowly.

"Well yes Hermione I think I know that there back considering they're living in my house." He said with a smile.

"Well someone else came back." She said trying to hide a grin.

"Who?"

Fred walked in the room with George. They were behind Arthur so he didn't notice them. They both grinned at each other. George walked forward so Arthur would know he was there. Fred walked up behind Arthur, making him jump.

Arthur studied him closely then gasped.

"F-Fred. It's, it's really you."

"Yep."

Fred went to hug his dad, making the hug last quite a while. When he broke away they both smiled at each other for a little while.

"Well now it won't be so hard telling you and George apart."

"I know. We're working on that though!"

He smiled and shook his head. Molly sat up and hugged the four of them.

"You boys hungry?"

"Of course!" They echoed.

"Honestly woman you call yourself our mother." Fred said with a laugh. Molly was to happy to chastise them so just made her way into the kitchen with lily. Everyone else followed, hungry for dinner. Fred and George were inseparable again, and picked up right where they left off.

Sry this stunk. I hate the ending but it's the best I can think of.