Adjusting

After Lily, James, and Sirius were told about the Battle of Hogwarts, and all of Harry's adventures, they moved into The Burrow. It was crowded, but Molly enjoyed having a lot people around. She was secretly lonely while Arthur was gone at work as well. Sirius and James helped George for hours, and Weasley's Wizard Wheezes was hadn't been so successful since Fred died.

Since Kingsley was the Minister there was no longer a warrant for Sirius, but they were trying to keep everything partly secret. They told old friends and trustworthy teachers, but it wasn't something they were telling just anyone. It would cause to much chaos.

Christmas time rolled around, and Molly was frantic. Christmas break had come upon Hogwarts, so Ginny was home to help. Lily got acquainted with friends new and old, and was more than eager to help Molly. Harry and Ron were sharing a flat but had moved into the Burrow for the holidays. Harry also wanted more time with his parents but he was to prideful to admit it.

Harry was looking through some new products with George and James. Lily watched from a distance smiling.

"Lily would you come see if this is right? You always were better at potions than me." James asked smiling.

"I was always better at everything than you. Not just potions."

"Not true!"

Harry and George watched with amusement.

"Name one thing you were better at." Lily said with a cheeky tone. James opened his mouth but Lily stopped him.

"Other than pranks." James sat there, trying to come up with something, but only came up with one topic.

"Quidditch!"

"Sports don't count either."

"Then I've got nothin."

Harry laughed at them, which made lily and James smile. Lily hugged Harry from behind, and kissed him on the cheek. She then examined the papers and examined the product. When she smelt it she nearly threw up all over Harry.

"What did you put in that? It should smell like lavender. Not, well, that." James was laughing but George was frustrated. Fred was always better with positions than he was. Where George was strong, Fred wasn't. Where Fred was strong, George wasn't.

"You alright George?" Lily asked.

"Yah I'm fine. What'd ya think is wrong with it?"

"Mmm, I'm not sure. What's it supposed to do?"

"Makes you think your a chicken."

"What?" Lily said in between laughs. "Why?"

"Why not?"

She gave him an "I guess you right" kind of look. Someone nocked at the door unexpectedly.

"Who would that be?" James asked.

"Not sure." Molly replied.

"I'll get it." Harry offered.

"Thank you dear."

Everyone went back to their activities until Harry came back with a look of shock.

"What is it Harry?"

"Fred."

Merry CHRISTmas ya filthy muggles!!!!