The Confession

When you had woken up, John had told you that you needed to confess. He didn't like the idea but halfway on the ride up there, he grew a huge grin that made you question what was going on in his mind.

When he asked you agreed eagerly, saying yes immediately. He went weak in the knees with dirty thoughts.

"So... what's that shit-eating grin for John?" You say as he just smiles wider. He wouldn't tell you and it was making you wonder if it was a safe idea.

"First we have to have a baptism for you, then you must tell me your sin. In my confession chamber of course. After that.... you will atone with me.... for I have sinned as well." He says, his voice getting deeper and huskier.

Your mind was racing as you pulled up at the river he baptizes people at.

As he brings you forth, he leads you into the water. You had put a white dress on, no panties and no bra, and he had his regular clothes on. Though he kicked off his shoes, you were barefoot.

As he started to commence the baptism, his hands lingered on your hips. As he dunked you, he pulled your gasping body up, locking lips with you. His mouth tasted of syrup from this mornings waffles.

Then off to start the confession. As you had walked down all those stairs of the underground bunker, you came to a room that you had never seen before. It looked as if it came from a horror movie.

"Sit in that chair dear, your dress may dye itself red, just a bit, but don't worry it's from past confessions" He said, not calming your nerves as he pulled up a swivel chair in front of you. His warm smile sort of comforted you.

"I want to hear every sin.... no matter how petty, big, dark, or little. I need to find your main sin....." he said as his eyes slipped down to your soaked body, slowly drying in the surrounding air.

"My.... my sin... are you sure you want to hear it?" You question and rub your thighs together as he nods.

"My sin is lust." You state plainly as he looks at you a little shocked. His mouth slightly ajar as your flustered face turns away from his in embarrassment.

"How so?" His voice wavers as he looks to you. Lust slowly pooling in his eyes like a breaking dam. He licked his lips subconsciously.

"I have thoughts.... I commit sins.... and their all because of you. I can't stop myself." You say as his eyes look hungry, looking your body up and down. Oh if you only knew what you were doing to this mans mentality.

" I guess we need to atone together.... shall we?" He said. Some thoughts in mind. He wasn't looking forward to the pain, so maybe he could switch it up. Cheat the system. You had to scream your sins right? So why not find more than one way to emit screams.

"We must all atone for our sins.... but this will be different. I will give you your tattoo.... but instead of screaming in pain how bout we switch that part up and atone together."