Your Story

As you sit down on his bed, your face red from getting worked up from earlier, you begin to tell him of how you got here, your theory's, everything.

What surprised you was how he handled it. He took the story in and nodded and asked for you to continue.

It seemed as in the end you wasted your breath. He didn't believe you. So then you just flat out told him.

"When I got this game, I started to play. And I fell in love when I saw you. What do I have to do to prove it? You want me to risk my life for you? Bow down? Confess? Or kill every resistance member in your way." You said as tears started to fall again.

"Listen deputy-"

"I'm no deputy, I'm a 25 year old (occupation of your life.). I live in a (description of community) community in (where ever he hell you live). No deputy." You say as he nods.

"I know your serious about this, either serious or crazy. But your on their side." He began to say.

"I'm on your side John. It may be encrypted that I'm a resistance member but now that I'm here, I'm anything I want to be. And I choose you John." You say as you grab your walkie talkie, the only thing linking you to the resistance, and smashed it against the wall.

John looks tooken aback as you slowly slump to the ground.

"Nothing I say or do will change your mind.... will it?" You say as your red eyes meet his blue ones. Your body gets a shiver sent down your spine as he sits in the floor with you.

"His night sure took a turn didn't it?" He chuckles as you sadly smile.

"I guess it did." You say as you hide your eyes in your arms.

"I never really put a label on a relationship since I mainly use them for my.... addictions.... let alone relationships without trying them on for size first.... but I think I want to give it a try with you.... (y/n)" he says the words as sweet as honey.

Your head lifts as you look at him. "It's not out of pity is it? I don't want to be used" you say as he nods and leans in. He wipes your tears away and softly kisses you.

As you both head to bed, you cuddle against his chest. John sneezes and you giggle. This night took a turn but at least it got you somewhere. As you thought John had said what he said out of pity, you didn't know he was head over heels in love with you.

(I think I made John too sweet in this one. But it's ok. He's gonna get more crazy as the story goes.)