The Answer

John Seeds POV

Why is she so nice? She's the enemy. I can tell there's something inside her that makes her special. I want to find out, but I can't.

Can't as in reasons. I took an attraction to her when I first saw her. She didn't see me but my cameras saw her. I can't get to close.

I know I'll fall in love with her, and that's not what I want to do. The suns coming out and it's getting colder outside. It must be my nerves.

It's been six hours since I seen her.... to long. DAMNIT IM NOT SUPPOSED TO FEEL THIS WAY TWOARD HER. What I need to do is get rid of Holly. She's a problem now. I can't sleep with her anymore if I have an angel on my mind.

I can still love her right? Just.... from a distance. I can't hurt her.... I can't. I know I will fall in love with her..... I feel like I already have. What if she knows of my past? What if she doesn't accept my feelings? She's to perfect for me.... for this world.

I can't get attached. I have to avoid everything to keep away from her. It's become dangerous. It's gotten to the point she has started destroying all I have worked for just to get me to come see her....

I can't accept this. Her. Anything. I just need to forget..... but I can't...

Her smooth honey like voice....

Her (h/c) hair as it blows in the wind.

Destruction radiating off her (s/c) skin.

Beauty everywhere she's at....

Perfection.

Everything I'm not. Everything better than what I deserve. I can't let her in. She sill just disappoint me.... I don't want to feel the feelings I have been blocking out for the past twenty years.... the painful memories....

———

3rd Person POV

As John sits staring into the tv, where you were currently being monitored by him, you don't even know the package you just signed up for.

As you blow up the last Silo and complete a mission for Nicks wife, you get a warning on the walkie talkie that Johns men are coming after you, but this time, they need to take you alive and as harmless as possible.