Bad Dog

I wanna write more than I have been, at least 1000 to 1500 words a chapter but I just can't find much time, or ideas.
———

As you walk in the room Jacob and John had been talking in, you heard nearly everything. Your eyes wide as Vengeance stood beside you, in a protective stance.

"What in the hell are you doing out of your cage?!" Jacob yelled as you spin the Keyes around your finger and laugh.

"No matter how hard you try you can't stop me. No matter how you chain me, didn't your mother ever tell you that's not how you treat a lady? Especially if you wanna share what I have to offer." You spit as you cock your head to the side playfully and push your hip out, your overly large shirt landing off your shoulder.

Their eyes scan your figures as they both stand up. Johns AND Jacobs eyes full of lust burning for you.

You tease them, biting your lip and pulling the collar of your shirt down like you were adjusting it, but just pulling it a bit lower to show your cleavage.

"My my my..... I'm regretting choosing to share you right now..." Johns voice fills the room as Jacob snaps his head to John.

"Shut up. I'll have her at your house in a week and we switch every week." Jacob says as John points a finger at you.

"Well.... I'm going to call it a night, love. When I see you in a week you better prepare yourself because your socks are about to be fucked off." He just heartily laughs as Jacob cringes and stalks over to you.

"I know we gave you no choice in this.... but it's a need me and that ass both need filled. Just... try it please?" Jacob comes to you and slowly and softly grabs your arm. You shake his arm off and grab his face, bringing yours to his and giving him a powerful kiss that makes him weak in the knees.

"Your such a bad dog.... now be a good you. After all, your just an animal I caught. Now that your mine, come and rip my clothes off baby." You mutter, partly stealing words from a song. Whatever it was caught his attention and he absolutely loved it.

His hands made their way around your waist as he grabs his knife and tears your shirt off, as well as the skirt you had put on a few days ago when he handed clothes to change into while you were in the cage.

"Damn (y/n).... I never knew you could be so.... animalistic." He said, his voice deep and thick with lust.

"Oh you haven't seen anything yet, my bad dog." You coo as he eats up every word you say.

"Does this mean I have a new social standard to you?" You ask hopeful he wouldn't put you in a cage again.

"Just don't make me regret starting to trust you, and your sleeping in my room tonight." He says as your lips are brought back to his. You bite his bottom lip and tug, a moan shooting through your parted lips as his hand planted itself on your ass.

As you slip your hands under his shirt sirens ring out and wolves are heard howling. Then gun shots.