His New Judge

This one is short because I have only made it like, so far in the game. I'm completing the map one region at a time. Haven't made it to Jacob yet. Should I Draw Jax? Plus, kinda spoiler kinda not, lemon with John first.)(Almost gave away part of the future story)

As you ran off down the river, you had your doubts about him but this was one of the hardest things you have done.

Leaving him there, tears in his eyes, his arms open in disappointment. But you knew in your heart he had called them to kill Jax. Maybe not you, but Jax for sure.

Your plan was to make it as far north as you possibly could. You even crossed over to the henbane river and up into whitetail mountains just to get away from him. The farther you were the more you knew you couldn't go back. But it also hurt your heart. You dropped your gun and ran after you crossed the river.

Your friend the deputy had liberated a gas station up somewhere in whitetail mountains and you were destined to find it. If you were up there you could try to forget. Try.

As soon as you stepped over into the new territory there was a net that got thrown at you, and you snarled out.

Your wolf defending the net you were under trying to help you as the net was covered in bliss.

Usually you could block out the scent but this was unusually strong.

You fought hard, the last thing you saw was a red  headed man in a camo outfit crouching over you.

"She's going to make a great Judge"

———

You wake up with your hands behind your back, handcuffed to a cage cell. Your legs shackled to the other side of the cage.

"Where the hell am I?" You think to yourself.

(Ok so I have legit put like, five new chapters in today that I had worked on only today. Don't expect updates to be this frequent.)