Chapter 14~Parent Trap.

The weekend had passed, sadly. All I wanted was to stay in Tyler's bed for hours and hours turning to days and days turning to weeks an...

I think you hoes get the picture.

We had sat in his bedroom devouring our food and talking about random things like our favorite colors and tv shows like Grey's Anatomy and (Michelle's going to flip SHIT on this one) Supernatural. We talked about our favorite boy bands and I couldn't help but happily cry out as the words Backstreet Boys left his lips.

WE BACKSTREET BITCHES

What? They're CLASSIC

Just like me you classless hoes *flips hair*

We continued to talk for hours. I learned about how much of a dreamer he was. He aspired to be someone remembered and to help people. He told me about how his grandfather had passed away to cancer. After that all he wanted to do was find a way to cure or at least find a way to help another person manage the torturous pain his grandfather had endured. That's why he went in to medicine.

It was sad when it was over but all good things had to come to an end at some point. But when he dropped me off in front of my house he said I would definitely be seeing more of him.

~        "Is that so Mr. Jackson?" I gave him a sly smile with a raised eyebrow. He tapped on his chin and scrunched his eyebrows together.

       "I don't know, I might be needed elsewhere," He spoke in a posh accent and I suppressed a giggle.

'A giggle.'

'Ima giggle the fuck out of the di...'

       "But do you need me Mr...," He trailed off as he left a sweet kiss on my lips and I melted into him. He wrapped his arms around me and I reciprocated. He pulled away and rested his forehead on mine.

'I could get used to this'

       "If you do need me I'll be there," He finished with a smile.~

Someone who was only supposed to be a one night stand to help me get over my feelings for Kol, turned into something much, much, more for me.

But as the true kween Cardi B has spoken

~Be careful with me...~

And THE BOY BETTA BE. I PROMISE CARDI HE WILL.

I hope.

Currently I'm sitting in commons with Cassie spilling all of this tea with her. I rambled on and on in a lovers daze. I didn't even realize Cassie's unenthusiastic hums in response to me until a long time later.

       "And...and...," I spoke but my eyes trailed over to Cassie who was sitting solemnly beside me. I cocked my head at her and rested a hand on her knee. She looked up at me and I saw the watery eyes the glistened under the school's cheap ass florestents.

Ain't givin' a bitch good selfie lighting lemme tell you that.

       "What's wrong Cass?" I questioned concerned. She shook her head at me and bit her lip suppressing a sob. I looked around and saw students beginning to realize Cassie's state and I quickly grabbed her bag and grasped her hand.

       "Come on," I said, pulling her up from our seats. "Let's go somewhere else."

She gave me a slight nod and I pulled her out of our commons room and towards the doors to go outside. We walked out and I shivered as falls cool breeze was taking hold.