Chapter 7~Past Tense

Waking up the next morning wasn't as bad as the night when I woke up a few weeks ago. I found myself in bed, covered up in blankets, and two advils with a glass of water sitting on a box of clothes I still hadn't unpacked.

I'm a lazy bitch. And I'm proud of it.

Sunday consisted of curling up in my empty room with my computer watching Thirteen Reasons Why.

God damn, bag me a boy like Ross Butler. ~I'm not making the ass joke :P~ Have you seen those abs on instagram? Goddamn, I wanna nail him with my hammer.

I need ice cream.

The following week rolled around relatively quickly as kids finally memorized their schedules. I hadn't seen Cassie and Matt through most of the week since they weren't skipping class and or meeting when we went to the 'bathroom' during class. I later found out because they were skipping class with each other. 

aka me not included.

I walked into the hallway coming back from a 15 minute bathroom break where I just scrolled through instagram on my phone when I heard a familiar smacking sound reverberating in the hallway.

PG CHILDREN KEEP THAT SHIT PG.

I rounded to corner to see Cassie and Matt making out against a locker. I smirked as a thought entered my mind. I took a breath and jumped out from behind the corner.

       "YOU HARLOTS," I yelled authoritatively in a british accent. "GET BACK TO CLASS!" I refrained from laughing as I saw Matt completely throw himself off Cassie and run down the hall to his class. Cassie just looked plain shocked and then she turn towards me. I burst out laughing and her eyes narrowed.

       "Clay," She warned but I continued to laugh.

       "D...did you s...see him," I tried to catch my breath. "O..oh my god." I wiped a tear that had rolled down my face from laughing and looked up.

Oh.

Shite.

Cassie slowly stalked towards me. And when I say stalked I mean stalked.

She looks like that creepy bitch from the ring. MY PRECIOUS. But in the non loving way. I definitely wasn't the ring.

I turned my heel and ran down the hall and I heard her huff in frustration.

       "I'm going to beat your ass next period you bloody cocksucker!" She yelled back mimicking my earlier attempt at a british accent.

I turned around, continuing to run down the hallway backwards.

       "At least you got one thing right!" I yelled back to her, she looked at me angrily but with a playful smirk.

Just as I turned the corner I heard heels clicking and someone yelling down the hall.

       "Miss Velussi! You're coming with me. Disrupting classes with your disgusting vocabulary!" I peaked out and saw our english teacher Mrs. Carlson grabbing her arm and pulling her away. I stifled a laugh as I saw look up at her with a scared look in her eyes.

Big bad dominatix is finally scared of something? Guess she doesn't swing with 55 year old menopausal women. Go figure.

A laugh escaped me and Cassie broke contact and looks towards me. Before she was completely out of sight she flicked me off and continued down the hallway.

I may be a dead man now, but it was definitely worth it.

-----------------------------------