Chapter 12~New man

~The fact that the stories in this chapter actually happened to me made me laugh the whole time.

Also please read the authors note! Enjoy!~

My doorbell rang. I checked my phone and saw it said 8pm.

She's as quick as the kids who here 'free edibles!' at parties.

I threw my phone on my bed and ran downstairs to the front door. I unlocked it and pulled it open to be faced with a smiling Cassie. She lifted up a case of beer and in the other hand, a bag with Chipotle, ice cream, and oreos.

The messiah has arrived children.

I moved away to let her in, letting out a relieved sigh in the process. She walked into my house and looked around.

       "Nice house you got here," She looked around more as she paused. "Months. You've been here months yet you still haven't unpacked everything?" She said motioning the hand with the beer towards the clumsy mess of boxes near my kitchen.

I rolled my eyes at her and began to walk upstairs with her following suit.

       "You know if your mind is so closed how come your mouth is so open?" I questioned, peeking back at her. "With Matt now, I guess I shouldn't be surprised your mouth is so open, that di..."

She smacked the back of my head with the bag of cookies and I laughed at her. She pouted at me but soon laughed as well.

       "Well, at least I'm getting some right now, unlike someone here," She whistled and I flicked her off playfully.

       "That is the reason you are here, oh great matchmaker," I bowed to her jokingly as we entered my room. She looked at me shocked for a moment but soon a huge smile spread on her face.

Hopefully that's what she looked like when she saw Matt's dick. Cause I mean, we don't want a shista to not be satisfied.

She threw herself on my bed.

By all means make yourself at home. Just no fucking on my bed. My domain.

       "Now," She paused and opened up the jug of ice cream. "Let's get started." She took out a few spoons that were in the bottom of the bag and handed one to me.

WE STAN A PREPARED SHISTA.

       "Ok, so take your phone out," She motioned towards where my phone was lying and I grabbed it. I put in my passcode and handed it to her. She was looking through my phone when her face scrunched. She took the spoon out of her mouth and looked to me shocked.

       "Yellow? Really?" She spoke and I nodded reluctantly.

What? It got me good dick in the past.

       "What about it?" I said, pouting, as I ate another scoop of ice cream. She shook her head.

       "Yellow is the most backhanded thing I had ever used in the past," She spoke. "Last time I used this I found a hot ass guy, I'm talkin' six pack and ALL. But the first thing he did was send me a dick pick because he was...turned on by my thigh high boots in my profile picture. Not me. The boots." She said disgustedly.

I started to laugh and she soon followed.

THAT'S a fetish that's new to me. And I know someone who had an ear fetish in middle school.

       "Not only that bu....but he asked me if his dick was g...good," She said between laughs. "But he was literally like three inches! I told him I've seen better so I wouldn't h...hurt his f...feelings but then he s...said." She paused due to a laughing fit.