Chapter 4~Shredded Cheese?

My mom made us sandwiches and we both sat down to eat. My mom was talking with Kol the whole time about school coming up and extra curricular bullshit. I sort of tuned that out because the whole time I was watching Kol. Although anyone who walked in would just assume he was immersed in the conversation he was having with my mom, I knew something was different.

He wouldn't look at me.

Not once.

I knew our conversation was deep. But I couldn't help but think about what happened outside twenty minutes before. Those ocean eyes staring into my dark chocolate brown eyes. (Do I have a sweet tooth? You'll definitely find out.) I thought about how cold the color blue seemed but all I could feel was warmth building in me. Our lips almost touched. Definitely left my mind thinking of our unfinished business. Damn maybe I should pickup lucid dreaming again and finish that business. I shifted in my seat.

Goddamn these male testosterones. Someone needs to have a chat with that hoe upstairs. I wonder what ass he tapped in his day? I need to shut up, anyway, moving on.

But he was straight right? I mean his sister told me at New Years last year that he had, had a few pretty serious relationships. With girls. So maybe I was reading this all wrong. I had to be. Right?

Soon enough I was pulled from my thoughts as I saw my mom take our plates and Kol begin to stand up from his chair.

       "I gotta get going but thank you so much for the food," He stopped at the door and finally turned towards me. His eyes widened slightly and I saw him swallow hard. His body stiffened. I wonder what else was st.... ANYWAY. Again he shook his head in front of him and looked back at me with a small smile replacing his nervous look from before.

       "It was fun running with you Clay, I'll see you at school," he turned around and walked out the door. I mumbled a quiet 'bye' as I saw him leave. I frowned slightly but soon turned back to my mom as she told me she was leaving for work because she was scheduled for a late night. I nodded and grunted slightly as I waited for her to finish. She kissed my forehead and left.

An idea came to mind.

I ran to my room and grabbed my phone.

------------------------------------------------------

     "Answer you bitch, answer," I whined. My phone rang and rang. I swear if this bitch don't answer I'm gonna bippity bop the fuck to her door. Sad.. I mean luckily, she answered.

      "Heeeeey," She said dragging out her words. I looked at her trying to seem angry.

My best bitch in the whole world. You may know her as my fav slut<3 or Michelle. But sadly I left her back in Florida. She is whoever you would need her to be. A friend, giver of good ass insight, funny as fuck, a mom, a dad.

      "You busy or somethin?" I spoke, "I thought you were cheating on me."

      "N..no of course not, I wuv you," She said with a toothy grin. I bit my lip to hold back my laugh.

     "Who's the bitch!" I yelled and we both started laughing.

     "I'm sorry Dean Winchester couldn't wait for me anymore. I had to GIVE IN," She laughed and pointed the camera towards her computer.

     "Is this all you do without me?" I said still laughing. She pouted at me.

     "Well no one else would drive to an abandoned asylum with me to do photoshoots," She said with a sad laugh. I sure as hell wish I hadn't moved. We were trying to find her a boyfriend. Ghost boys work pretty damn well.