I never used to be attracted to extremely muscular men before Theo. There was never any attraction to people who could tear me apart with their bare hands, though there now seemed to be attraction to men who could tear my clothes or a bed apart.

While deep in my thoughts, Theo had stripped down naked in front of me. I blinked harshly, still marveling at how each time he undressed it felt like birthday presents being unwrapped in front of me.

"What are you thinking about?" He asked.

"Nothing," I smirked.

"Liar," He chuckled. I stepped closer, fighting my smile, and gripped him fully in my hand. He gulped.

"I'm thinking about this."

"It's a good thing to think about," He shrugged, keeping his intense eye contact with me.

"I don't want to think about it anymore. I want to feel it."

He wasted no time grabbing me around my hips and hauling me up onto his body. I wrapped my arms around his shoulders, loving the way his fingers dug into the fleshy parts of my thighs. His teeth scathed my mark, licking, and suckling the reddening skin.

Wall to wall we crashed, knocking against the maroon walls so the picture frames shuddered, and the molding seemed to slightly peel away from the ceiling. Aggravation on his part had erupted into violent, delightfully rough, movements.

There were three bedrooms in the guest house, but we couldn't make it to any of them. The couch seemed sufficient enough in that moment. Anything would have seemed sufficient. The floor would have been fine.

Theo's teeth grazed my collarbone as he lowered me onto the edge of the couch. I hissed, slapping the back of his shoulder in pain, which only excited him further. He kissed down my chest, belly, and thighs. His fingers had just hooked under the small underwear I was wearing when the house phone rang.

Neither of us moved.

Theo's head whipped over at the third ring, glaring at the device like he wanted it to explode. I groaned, sliding out from under him and running to grab the phone before the time ran out.

"Hello?" I answered breathlessly, pawing off Theo's hands that were tickling my stomach.

"Margo?"

I smiled inwardly. "Hi, Sloane." Theo's face scrunched up and his hands dropped from my body.

"Oh, dear," She squealed. "I didn't know if I would catch you. How was the reception for the Murphy girl?"

"It was good," I glazed over. "Fun."

"I'm so glad."

Theo pressed the speakerphone button on the phone and set it on the table next to us. "Why are you calling, Mom?"

"Do you see how my own son greets me?" She groaned. I could practically picture her eyes rolling. "Margo, give that boy a little spanking for me."

"Sure thing," I giggled.

"I'm calling," She paused dramatically. "Because I wanted to know what day you be home."

"We'll be home tomorrow night. Our fight is first thing in the morning."

"Perfect."

"Why?" Theo said quickly, sensing the devious tone in his mother's voice.

"Nothing."

Theo groaned.

"I know that tone, Mom. What's up?"

Sloane huffed. "I was just wondering how much longer I have to go without all my kids on one continent."

"Is Reese driving you crazy?" He asked.

"Please take him off my hands," She begged. "Olympia is gone for another two weeks and I don't know how much more I can take."

"Tell Gabriel to give him a special assignment or something."

"Reese and Olympia haven't spent a night apart in two years and you think a special assignment is going to make this better? I know she wants to go through warrior training, but I don't see why she had to go through that program so far away from here."

"It's the best program in the north, Ma. She wants to make sure she's ready. She should be. A pack warrior is not some job you take on lightly. And she got in, which is an accomplishment in itself. We should all be proud of her.

"Well, she should've taken Reese with her."

"We'll be back tomorrow," I promised. "And we'll take him off your hands for a day."

Theo scowled.

"You're too kind, dear," She exhaled. "Let me know when you land."

Theo hung the phone up and sunk down into the couch. "Well, now that's over." His hand slid from my knee to my thigh.

"No," I stood up. "I'm a bit tired now."

He watched me walk from the couch to the stairs. I cocked my head and winked.

"Liar!" He screamed, chasing me up the stairs to our bedroom where we spent a quiet night together before we came home to find the destruction that spurred in our absence.