Chapter 4: My friends

"Oh that was my friend Lui, he and a bunch more of my friends are coming to visit. They were supposed to come in a few days but their flights got moved, so they are coming tonight instead of tomorrow then."I say excited but also nervous on what the guys will think.

"Oh ok. Well we might have to meet all these friends of yours then." Jin says

"Yeah. I guess." I say nervously. "What's (N/N) you seem nervous?" Tae says to me. "Oh it's nothing. I am just worried you all won't like each other." "Oh come on how bad can they be." Jin says smiling a reassuring smile.

I smile back at him. We continue eating and soon it's time for me to go home. I hug them all and say "hey maybe in in in two days if the gang wants I can introduce them to you guys." "That would be great!!" Jimin says excitedly. I walk to the door and open it up. I walk out and walk to my car. Getting in I turn on music on my phone.

(F/S) plays and I jam out while driving away from their dorm.

~Tine skip to after the drive~

I walk into my house and go up to my room. I decide to record some solo gameplay while I wait for the guys to call me to tell them that they are almost here

After an two hours of recording I get a phone call from Craig.

(Y/N): hey mini what's up.

Mini: we are almost to your place  see you in like five minutes

(Y/N): oh ok see you all soon.

I decide to end my recording session and get ready. I grab a black hoodie and put in on. I walk downstairs with my phone and I am about to sit on the couch when my door bell rings.

I walk up to the door and open it all the guys are there with big smiles on their faces. I smile back and bring them all in for a hug.

(A/N): hey guys what's up how are you all. Tell me who's your favorite YouTubers and your favorite BTS song in the comments. Hope you enjoyed the chapter also do you think that the boys should meet BTS or not~I hate Snakeu 🐍