Chapter 52

1 year later

"Meek he's too young to be wearing stuff like that." I said as the scent of men's cologne came from my sons clothes. He waved me off and put the car seats in my car.

"Mama!" My baby girl said as Meek out her in her seat in my car.

"Hi baby I miss you." I cooed at her.

"Where's Rih?" I asked Meek looking over to his car parked next to mines to see that she wasn't on there.

"She's with my aunt." I just nodded.

"Aight all their stuff is in the bag and I had brought some more shoes for baby girl so does in their too." I nodded and glanced at his car.

"I see you got it fixed." I said referring to his car.

"Yeah took a while to get a replacement for the three that got damaged." He said staring at me.

A whole lot more would have been damage if you weren't stronger than me.

"Three? What happened?" I asked as if I didn't know. He gave me a look.

"My weird ex put dish soap in my gas tanks and busted the windows out each car. Even managed to cut my breaks." He said crossing his arms.

"Guess your ex doesn't play. See you Tuesday?"

"Yeah." He said going to his car as I went to mine. I smirked getting in before looking at is car. I still remembered that night like it was an hour ago.

"You what?- I don't understand." I stared at him bring my lip. He had just told me he basically cheated on me.

"I'm sorry Nic I was fucked up and one thing led to another." I looked at him sideways. After ten minutes of me staring at him with blank eyes I finally spoke up.

"Ok." I said before getting up.

"Ok? Nic you ok?"

"I'm good. I j-just need time to take this information in." I stuttered a little. I walked to the kitchen and to the closet we kept the cleaning supplies. I got the big gallon of Dawn dish soap. I grabbed the sharpest knife before going out.

"Nic what you doing." Meek said getting up from the table. I ignored continuing to my destination. He grabbed my arm and I snatched away pointing the knife at him.

"You know I ain't afraid to. Don't fucking touch me." I said. I laughed seeing his posture.

"You gotta be the dumbest nigga in the world . You really cheat on the baddest chick you've ever met, the one who carried ya kids, and the one who loves you? I've been a savage and now imma show you what savage bitches do." I said talking and swaying the knife around. I turned and walked away from him but walking quicker.

After getting to where I needed to be I locked the door. I grabbed the bat that was on the floor. I put the soap and knife on the floor before getting on top of Meeks favorite car. His Wraith. I busted the windshield, I busted the hood and all the other windows. I opened the the door through the outside making his alarm go off.

"I'm get my nails done, but some makeup, clothes for my babies and get my hair done with this." I said taking the stacks out from under his chair. I opened the gas tank and poured the soap in it.

"Now on to my new apartment money." I said swinging my bat skipping to his new Mercedes. I busted the windows, took the money from his dashboard and I found a gun.

"These some nice ass tires." Meek had been taking me to the gun range for some lessons so now it was time to put what I learned to the test. I shot at his tires.