Chapter 23

Day later.

"Aww y'all so cute"Candi said as we walked out of the limo Meek rented for the night. The prom theme was like the red carpet. Their was photographers snapping pictures. Candi was outside waiting on us. She had on a Blue flowy dress and with gold jewelry on. Her makeup was popping. My baby girl just looked fine.

"Aww bestfrann you look cute" I said fixing my corsage. And walked as fast as I could to her.

"oh my god look at you boo" I said twirling her around.

"Damn look at you. Looking like a whole ass dessert" we started gassing each other up till Meek rude ass had to say something unnecessary.

"Could y'all here up cuz a nigga tryna get this over with and go home and get pussy" he said wrapping his arm around my waist. I rolled my eyes.

"Come on let's go..Candi who did you come with" I said as we walked. Meek helped me lift my dress up a little so I wouldn't trip.

"He's inside" we went inside and their was all types of cheesy decorations. Or at least to me they were. We went to the nearest table as Candi went to find her date. I sat with meek as he texted someone on his phone. I wasn't the girlfriend who was all up in her mans business but Meeks been acting weird lately like texting all the time ignoring calls from some 316 number at least when I'm around. I put my head on his shoulder.

"Who we texting" I said.

"Tak" he said lightly chuckling. I took my head off his shoulder and went back to how I was sitting before. I took my phone out my clutch and responded to some of my text messages. Candi came back.

"Meek this is Omari, Omari this is Nicki boyfriend Meek" Meek didn't even look up from his phone or say a word. I looked up closing my phone. I noticed they were matching.

"Is their something I should know or?" I said.

"Nah we just decided to come together" Omari said sitting across me.

"Aww you look cute" I said. That most definitely got Meeks attention. He looked at me then back at Omari I shrugged. He stood up.

"Imma go get some punch you want some" he asked I nodded. But before he left I noticed that he lifted his shirt up a little flashing his gun towards Omari. Omari eyes widened he looked at me.

"What the fuck" he said. I shrugged.

"He got problems" I said. I went back to my phone going back to my messages. I opened one from my Jhcari

"Who's that" Meek said. I didn't even know he was back. He placed my drink on the table and Also got Candi one. I quickly locked my phone because he scared me.

"Oh you scared me" I said with my hand on my chest.

He looked at me. Then just sat down not saying anything.

"My guy friend but before you get mad he's gay full gay he's just fun to hang out with we use to go to school with each other before I got expelled" I said quickly he scrunched his face and nodded pulling his phone out. I started talking to Omari and Candi for like 15 minutes. I got bored.

"Baby I'm bored lets go dance " i said a slower song came on. Surprisingly he agreed we migrated to the dance floor. We intertwined hands and he held my waisted.

"I can't dance" he said I smiled as we moved to the beat of the song. I put hands on his shoulders.

"This is funny" I said.

"What"

"How we use to hate each other and know we're all up on each other being lovey dicey"

"You make it sound gay" he said I rolled my eyes. Meek stumbled a little. I giggled. We slowed dance for a while. Then I looked up at him the twinkle in his eyes made me want to spill all my deepest thoughts and secrets. His plumped pink limps curved into a mischievous smirk.

"Meek I really really...lo-like you a lot" I stumbled over my words. He bent down a little and connected our foreheads. We were now nose to nose.

"To bad because I love you Nic" my heart melted so did my coochie. The smell of his minty breathe traveled to my nose along with his strong Cologne. I was lost for words. Trying to translate what he said in my mind as if it was said in another language. I felt lost, weak,overpowered. Then I finally spoke up. It was like as if my mouth spoke for me instead of my brain.

"I-I-II....l-lllike y-y-yyou too" I stuttered. He stood tall our faces no longer together.

Wow Nicki you blew it

"ImeanifuckingloveyouMeekIloveyou.yourmydrugandaddiction" I quickly said acting upon my brain.Meek looked at me in a way but seem to have got all of it somehow because he bent down and kissed me. Sending weird vibrations throughout my body. This kiss was different it had more life to it than all of our other ones. This kiss was messing with nervous system. It felt like I exploded. He pulled away smiling. I looked up at him. With only lust in my eyes.

"Keep staring at me like that and I just might take you right here" Meek whispered in my ear. I smiled.

"Later play boi...or how about we ditch the rest of this and go over to your house. Gag me daddy whip me whatever you want. I've been a bad bad girl" I said seductively. I could tell he was turned on by the look of his face. I turned around and walked towards our table. Knowing he was watching me I swished my hips side to side more than it probably was. I sat down to the seat I was sitting at before. I left Meek stuck on the dance floor. He finally came and sat next to me putting his arm around me. I watched as he turned off his phone interacting with me and the others. As if he did it on purpose Omari said.

"You look good tonight Nic the dress was perfect for you" he said licking his lips. I felt Meek tense up. He was about to get up but I stepped on his foot with my heels. He groaned in pain but sat down fully.

"Omari's playing he's um gay Meek don't bother yourself" Candi quickly said.

"I'm not- ahh yes" Omari moaned in pleasure. I looked at Candi she had a "you owe me face" I nodded. Silently thanking her. Meek looked at him then at me. He didn't say anything.

" well tonight has been interesting but I- we gotta go" I said getting up. Candi looked at me smirking. Meek got up and squeezed my butt. Making me kind of moaning.

"Ok go ahead and get freaky....use condoms kids" Candi said. I rolled my eyes sticking my middle finger up at her. For some reason Omari got out his chair fiercely. The chair fell but he didn't bother picking it up just stomping away as if he was mad. I looked at Candi questioningly she shrugged.

"I'll go see what's up in his ass...but remember condoms." She pointed at Meek then continued "and birth control" she pointed at me before leaving.

••••••••
Discard any mistakes

Nae♥️♥️