Chapter 14

Friday

"Ok and perfect" Candi said clapping after finishing my hair. Marie combed her fingers through it.

"Blonde really does suit you even though you don't like it" She said playing with it but Candi slapped her hands away.

"Ok my turn...get up" Marie said. I stood up and she grabbed my hand making me follow her into my room. She went through the closet where I had most of my party dresses in. I sat on my bed in a bra and panties scrolling away through Twitter. The barbz were blowing the notifications up. I wasn't famous or anything but for some reason many admired my beauty. So if I wasn't getting attention at home I was most certainly getting it on social media.

"Ok how about this" Marie said coming out with a white flowy dress. I shrugged.

"Orrr I could just put in a pair of pants and a nice shirt" she looked at me in disgust.

"Oh come on it's a fist date you have to look representative didn't you go on a date with the Marco"

"Repre- ehh what? Why we using big words. And yes I went on a date with Marco and I just weared a pants and a blouse nothing major"

"Yeah but that's different Marco took you to fucking IHOP. Meek for sure ain't cheap so you know he gunna take you somewhere nice"

"This is too hard why won't we just call him or something" I said going to my contacts on my phone. I tapped on his number and called it. He answered on the third ring.

"Hello" his deep intriguing voice said through the line.

"Uh hey Meek I was wondering where are we going tonight"

"We? Well ion know about you but I'm gonna go to sleep I'll call you when I wake up ok" I huffed and almost dropped my phone Marie looked at me mouthing to put the phone on speaker so I did.

"HOW THE FUCK YOU GONNA ASK ME OUT AND TELL ME TO-"

"Damn Nic calm down I'm getting ready I was playing but yeah we going to some expensive ass restaurant"

"Ok thanks see you..." I hung up.marie nodded and Candi came out of the bathroom cheesing mad hard. She giggled as she put her phone down on my dresser.

"Ooo bitch who got you all giggly and shit" I asked as I lotioned the part of my body that wasn't covered by my lace thong and bra.

"My boyfriend" she said daydreaming a little I rolled my eyes.

"You doing too much but who is he"

"Marco this really nice guy I met while I was at dollar tree he even paid for half of my stuff." She said smiling. Marie looked at me. I just sat quiet. If it was the same small dick Marco I knew then You see how cheap his ass is why couldn't he pay for all of it.

"Candi how does he look like" Marie said putting the dress and heels next to me.

"Has tattoos on his arms, light skin about 6'1"

"Oh" I blanked faced her. My blood was boiling. I should fucking light up some cigarettes and shove them down her throat with some gas while she is sleeping. But yet again she didn't know. Marie looked around the room.

"What do you guys know him or something" she asked.

"Who know who cuz  we don't know shit about a Marco" Marie said. She obviously sold us out. But Candi dumbass believed her. I'm friends with idiots! I got dressed as Marie spoke to Chris. Yep the one from the gym with that funny walk. Candi helped me put the heels on and I tried walking in them without falling which failed because I fell at least 7 times.