Chapter 6

Nicki P.O.V
1 month later

I was at the house by myself just chilling and watching T.V. my phone started ringing so I answered it.

"Hello"

"Hey baby girl listen im going to be really late so look inside my room and you'll find some money on the dresser and order some pizza or something" My mom said.

"How late"

"I should be home around 2am"

"2 AM! That's 5 hours after Curfew...what's so important that you have to be late" she mumbled something thinking that i didn't hear. She said dick.

"Alright mom go ahead with your bad self"

"Bye" she hung up. The door bell rung. I just sat down and pretended that no ones home.

"No ones home bye!" I yelled flipping the channels. The bell ringing turn into constant banging. So I got my fat ass up and went to it. I opened the door so fast it was like Jesus flashed before your eyes. Without looking at the person I sarted cursing.

"I could have fucking sworn I said no one was muthafucking home so WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU STILL HERE" I finally looked up and it was my mom's boyfriend trey.

"Is Karen here" my eyes grew if she was getting dick and he was here so who was dicking her down.

"Oh no she had meetings to go to"

"Alright and watched out with that mouth of yours Onika" before I closed the door I said.

"Better watch out with that breath of yours I see why she..." I didn't finish and quickly closed the door locking it. I went and sat down watching T.V.  The door bell sarted ringing again. Why is this nigga still here. I rushed to the door and opened it.

"Why are you still here damn" I looked up at Marco smiling with flowers in his hands. He grabbed face and started kissing me I frowned my face up and in the process of kissing I bit his lip and held it between my teeth. He must have thought I was going to do something sexy because he grabbed my ass. I bit on the lip as hard as I hard as I could till I sww blood. I let go and slapped the fuck outta him

"Fuck you doing Onika" he said sucking on his bottom lip.

"Im doing me...Now why the fuck do you think it's ok to come up to my crib and kissing me and shit after the fact that your ass cheated with some national wide bitch?...get the fuck away" I kept punching his chest. He held my wrist. And dragged me out the house. He was holding to tight causing me to flinch in pain.

"Marco let go" I tried twisting my arm but his grip got to muthafucking tight. We walked out to the gate and onto the neighborhood street. I looked at his car and laughed. This nigga got tape as his windows. And duck tape all around the door parts.

"You think this was funny...you gonna give me my money to fix it"I scrunch up my face.

"Tha fuck im not fu...AHHH LET GO" He twisted my whole arm. He finally let go.

"Give me my money Onika"

"Go to hell marco polo" I turned around trying to walked back to the house but to be only reeled in by my hair.

"What's wrong with you..." I cried because he pulled some of it out. I cried in his chest then came up with a plan.

"Im sorry daddy" I rubbed his little thing two. And looked up at him.

"You forgive me dwaddy"I said in my baby voice still rubbing his barely rubbable fun size stick.

"You foreal baby" I bit my lip.