Chapter 45

Two days later

"Fuck this" Nicki said grunting as she tried sitting up in the hospital bed.

"Nicki chill" Marie said coming to help her. Her side was bandaged and she had stitches in the middle of her head. She woke up yesterday and started a storm with everyone in the room. One because they refused to tell her information about her kids that was the first question on her mind.

"Where's Meek?" Nicki asked. There was a knock at the door both girls turned their heads to the door. Omelly,Candi, Chino, and Tak came in with flowers and a bunch of balloons. It made Nicki feel better but when she notice Meek wasn't with them that mood went out the door. He wasn't there yesterday when she woke up neither was he here today. She thought he was upset about the argument they had a few days ago about her mother.

"What's up sis" Omelly said walking over to her and giving her a side hug. Everyone greeted her.

"Where's your stupid ass cousin at" Nicki said with an attitude. Omelly scratched behind his neck.

"Shit...I dont know he said he was busy doing something." He lied he did know he just didn't want to worry Nicki. Meek was "handling" their recent situation.

"Does he even know im up!" Nicki exclaimed. Omelly shrugged. Tak changed the subject. Omelly took Rihana out of her car seat.

"I know they don't got you eating this shit. This worse than prison food" Tak said looking at the untouched food that was by nicki's bed. Nicki rolled her eyes she caught what Tak was trying to do. She looked at Chino who was flirting with Candi.

"Chino where's your girlfriend she hasn't been around lately"

"She was on some sneaky shit i dropped that bitch a while ago. Her ass was cheating with some older guy" he responded. Nicki just shrugged. Christiana was acting weird lately.

Meanwhile with Meek

Meek sat across the bitch smoking a blunt and he had his gun in his left hand. He took a long pull from his blunt and blew it in her face she coughed.

"Please Rihmeek im with child" the girl pleed while coughing.

"So is Nicki but yet you shot at her" he just smoked and stared at the girl. He chuckled.

"I had a feeling you were gonna come back and do some shit but i aint know it was gonna be this big. I'll give you props your bold" Meek said putting out his blunt on her exposed thigh. The girl yelped in pain.

"Now I cant wrap my head around why the fuck you came to MY house and shot MY shit up and shot at MY baby mother" Meek put a lot of stress on the word "my"

"H-H-He made me do it p-pplease dont kill me" she stuttered.

"Who's he" Meek asked. The girl shook her head.

"I cant tell he'll kill me" Meek did a dark laugh and his eye color changed. He pointed his gun right at her stomach.

"Nah baby I'll kill you" He took his gun off of safety.

"Now lets play a game...Russian roulette. Imma take all my bullets out but one. If i feel like your lying to me i shot right at your stomach. If it doesn't land on the bullet your lucky if it does..." Meek didnt finish he just laughed. Meek took out his bullets out of his gun but instead of leaving one bullet he left two.

"Who's he"

"Robert Maraj" meek pulled the trigger scaring the girl.

"I swear im not lying"

"I know...I was testing if my gun work ma" he said. The girl thought he was crazy he looked crazy.

"How'd you meet him"