Chapter 18

I sat on my bed at 6:24 with Marie contemplating whether or not to go with Meek.

"So he had oral sex with some girl?" she asked if roller my eyes. I told her the story like a hundred of times.

"Pretty much"

"And your mad?"

"Well hurt"

"Are you guys together"

"No"

"So why are you even bothered with it?"

"Because he claims he has feelings but then go and have sex with some girl"

"He's a man nicki he will have needs"

"But still my feelings are still being played with!" I barked

"OK I get where your getting at but you guys aren't together if you guys were together OK you have all the right to be mad don't give him the time of a day but since you guys aren't go with him tonight if he apologize OK keep talking to him if he don't cut that bitch off" she said.

"OK doctor Phil...who would have thought that I would ever need boy advice" we laughed.

"Go get ready it's 6:28 now" I got off the bed and went to my closet pulling out a white crop top that said 'boss bitch' in black and shredded light blue jeans. I threw them on my bed and went to my other closet which held the shoes I owned. Pulling some white and black Adidas out. I threw the pair at Marie.

"Ouch you bitch" she yelled throwing one back at me but missed. I took off my clothes and walked to my bathroom.

"Damn watch that ass jiggle left right left right" Marie said doing motions with her hands. I stuck my middle finger up. I opened the faucet and grabbed my soap washing my face to take off my makeup. Afterwards I took a towel and wiped my face off. Since I took a shower when I came home I decided to just put my clothes on.

"What you gonna do with her hair mama" Marie asked taking a soda out of my mini fridge.

"Don't feel like doing much...probably a ponytail" I said slipping on the shirt. She opened her soda and drunk it.

"Abcdefg-" Marie belched. I laughed.

"Still haven't beaten my record P" I said adjusting my piece of he ying yang necklace Marie and I brought. I went through the mini drawer that held my earrings and pulled out two of ,you favorites.

"Which one this or this one" I said twirling the blue diamond crusted earring in one hand and the black/gold one in the other.

"The black one" I nodded and placed them both down on the dresser and looked down taking the earring out.

"Got this like what two months ago and it still hurt." I hissed and rubbed it massaging.

"My clit still hurts" Marie said. I rolled my eyes and took the black belly button earring placing it in the hole carefully. I stood up straight and looked at myself in the mirror. I put my hair in a high ponytail.

"Nicki COMPANY!" I heard my mom yell from downstairs.

"OK then I gotta go. Bye baby don't eat all my shit" I said to Marie who was eating a Snicker. I took my handbag and walked out the room going downstairs. My mom and Christiana sat on the couch eating popcorn and watching a movie.

"OK bye mom I'll be back later don't wait up and Marie is sleeping in my room for the night"

"Who you going with" she asked as I opened the front door

"One of my friends"

"Be back by 11 or I lock you out" I closed the door heading to the gate. I opened the door that was on the side and walked through it closing it afterwards. Going to Meeks car I got in and he was talking on the phone. I sat there quietly as he put the car on reverse and backed out.