Epilogue

"Girls! Are you ready?" Cas yelled up the stairs, smiling as the five year olds ran out of the rooms in their matching jeans and T-shirts.

"Yes, Papa! We're all ready!" Presley squealed, running down the stairs. "Okay, come on, then. Daddy's waiting for us."

They ran out of the house and Cas buckled the girls into their car seats in the back of Cas' SUV before sliding into the passengers seat.

"Are you ready?" Cas asked, intertwining his fingers with Dean's. "Of course."

~~~

Thirty minutes later, they were outside of the adoption center. Castiel and Dean got out and each of them unbuckled one girl.

Presley was more attached to Cas than Dean and Paisley was more attached to Dean than Cas. It worked out because they each had the responsibility of one kid. But now they were going to add another one to the mix.

The family walked into the building, the men smiling when they saw Serenity.

"Oh, hello Winchester's! Nice to see you all again. Hi, girls." She waved, still smiling that huge smile.

"What age this time?" Dean and Cas both looked down at the girls.

"Newborn."

~~~

One year later

"This is a big day, Cas. Our sixteenth anniversary and it's Dustin's first birthday." Dean said, straightening Cas' tie.

"Yep. He's getting old too fast. He's already one, the girls are six. It's insane. I feel old." Dean scoffed. "You're only 33. Calm down."

They both walked out of the room, going downstairs as someone knocked on the door. Dean walked over, opening it and greeting his brother.

"Hey, Sam." Sam nodded, smiling at Dean. "Hey, Dean. Colton has been waiting to see you since yesterday!" As if Sam had summoned him, a little boy with shaggy brown hair ran straight towards Dean and jumped into his arms.

"Uncle Dean! Hi!" Dean laughed. "Hey, bud. You're getting so big!" He set the boy down, smiling as Jess walked through the door, holding the hand of a little blonde haired girl.

"Hey, Jess. How are you?" She scoffed. "Pregnant. Again." They both smiled. Dean looked down at his niece. "Hey, Amelia." She smiled, hiding behind her mom's leg. Dean reached out, tickling her side and smiling at her giggles.

"Unca Dean, stop it! Unca Dean!" She laughed, running off after her brother.

"Uncle Sam! Aunt Jess!" Two small voices yelled, the blonde haired girls running towards the family. "Hey!" Sam yelled, almost falling over as the girls jumped on his legs.

~~~

After everyone showed up, it was party time.

"Dustin! Happy birthday, buddy!" Dean said, carrying what seemed like a never ending amount of gifts over to the picnic table in the back yard.

Dean and Cas sat on either side of the boy, smiling as they handed him a blue wrapped box. It was a monster truck toy.

"Tank you, unca Sam!" Dustin yelled after Dean whispered in his ear.

~~~

The present opening eventually ended and people began to leave their home, the last ones being Sam and Jess.

Cas was cleaning up, frowning when he saw another present sitting on the counter.

"Dean? How many presents did you buy this kid?" No response. He picked up the rainbow bag, the words happy birthday written across it and carried it to his son's room.

"Look, Dusty, one more."

"Yay, mo pwesent!" He smiled, reaching his hands out and grabbing the air. Cas handed it to him, kneeling next to the boy.

He pulled the tissue paper out of the back and revealed a small blue bottle. "Wut is it, papa?"

Cas face turned white and his eyes went wide.

"Oh, um. It's, uh, it's soap, buddy. Let me take it to the bathroom, okay. You should get to bed."

It wasn't soap.

~~~

The End

Its been so fun to write this and I'm kind of sad to see it end but whatever. All good things come to an end. Thank you for reading this! If you e gotten this far then, I hope you liked it!